Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: FabianoCaralho

In-game Name FabianoCaralho

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Linked acct [perm][-bZ-neonardo1][Appeal at banzore.com]
Havent broke the rules. Just wanted to plat bz3 to join a friend and I got banned.

Why should we lift your ban? I didnt do anything wrong.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You are linked to a bunch of folks we have banned for various reasons. You must be part of that account sharing crowd.

What's the deal with that? I don't understand any reason to share your BF4 account but there's a group of you that seem to do it for whatever dumb reason, then you get twisted up in stuff like this.

Someone I know hopped on my account to help me get jet ribbons since I dont know how to fly. They saved me like 3 hours of pain by doing that, Other than that one time, I never let anyone use it. Ive played on bz many times before this and haven't broken any of the rules.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Ive played on bz many times before this and haven't broken any of the rules.

What all accounts are yours that you've played on? I show you as having first played on our servers on March 1 using this account. Is "REBEL-ni66acox" yours?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Appeal approved.

If you start that racist name trolling BS again you'll be gone.