Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: FartForceFive

In-game Name FartForceFive

Have you cheated before? I did shoot stingers at aircraft taking off, (firestorm/ oman) and tried to place mines on runway. I stopped that after my first and only previous ban. I do not cheat with any hacks or bots.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Well, I did chat in game with -bZ-Topher during Pearl Market. I admit I was placing slam mines just outside the line of uncap, however I honestly believed that did not constitute "mines in the uncap." I was kicked from the game but returned apologizing and asking the previous question in chat. I did not place anymore mines, in fact, i switched loadouts to sniper and played until the game ended. That's when I was dropped and saw the ban error statement.

Why should we lift your ban? I did stop attacking uncap runways, even dropping mines inside the uncap as I did before after I was banned the first and only time. this latest incident tonight was truly my believed - wrongly - those mines just outside the uncap line were "ok" - in fact, how far away from the uncap line constitutes "safe?" That was my logic, however clearly, I was wrong. During tonight's match, I was kicked initially, but able to return. I dont know what happened as I, again, completely stopped with the mines - unless there was one left over somewhere, but I doubt it. I was not trying to take advantage, I stopped when I realized it was wrong, and I apologized in game chat.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: mines in uncap [perm][-bZ-Topher][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
While this is fresh on my brain before I go to bed I'll respond.

The mines were under the bridge, which if you kill someone before they can even leave their spawn, yeah that's attacking uncap. Tonight I had felt generous and only issuing a punish instead of out right banning you

In this post, you were told you would not be given another chance. And you had agreed to it. https://banzore.com/forums/threads/ban-appeal-fartforcefive.11533/#post-92285

I thought I was being generous, and I had the idea of checking your logs to see if you had been reported after your appealed ban for attacking uncap. And I had apparently punished you 2 weeks ago for mines in uncap as well.

Considering you have FOUR pages of reports for attacking uncap, you're either extremely brave or dull for doing this TWICE after being unbanned for attacking uncap.

On top of my punish two weeks ago for attacking uncap, you had also been reported for mortaring spawn as well.

It was a mistake letting you join back in, thinking you'd be any fucking different after having four pages of reports for this shit.

Appeal Denied.

While this is fresh on my brain before I go to bed I'll respond.

The mines were under the bridge, which if you kill someone before they can even leave their spawn, yeah that's attacking uncap. Tonight I had felt generous and only issuing a punish instead of out right banning you

In this post, you were told you would not be given another chance. And you had agreed to it. https://banzore.com/forums/threads/ban-appeal-fartforcefive.11533/#post-92285

I thought I was being generous, and I had the idea of checking your logs to see if you had been reported after your appealed ban for attacking uncap. And I had apparently punished you 2 weeks ago for mines in uncap as well.

Considering you have FOUR pages of reports for attacking uncap, you're either extremely brave or dull for doing this TWICE after being unbanned for attacking uncap.

On top of my punish two weeks ago for attacking uncap, you had also been reported for mortaring spawn as well.

It was a mistake letting you join back in, thinking you'd be any fucking different after having four pages of reports for this shit.

Appeal Denied.
If I lose 20 pounds, get the ass implants - Beyonce Special - and learn to walk in heels, will you take me back?

I really am sorry.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You were banned for something you have four pages of reports on, you were unbanned for a stupid reason and you did it again two different times at least, after being unbanned for it.

I don't care if you got Scarlett Johansson to give me a blow job, You've burned your bridges already my man.

You were banned for something you have four pages of reports on, you were unbanned for a stupid reason and you did it again two different times at least, after being unbanned for it.

I don't care if you got Scarlett Johansson to give me a blow job, You've burned your bridges already my man.
So I spoke to Scarlett, she says you can stare at her cooter while she farts La Marsellaise, but she will only give you a handjob. Something about some recent dental work she had done, I dunno.