Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: fudencio_kkmf

In-game Name fudencio_kkmf

What game were you banned from? bf4

Date of ban Mar 12, 2017

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Gentlemen,
To be honest I don't know exactly the ban's reason. I was at the phone when it happened and maybe I've made something wrong ? TK? honestly I can't answer this question properly.

Why should we lift your ban? I really like your server and your way to run it, the latency for me there is also great and would be a shame if I could not play with you guys anymore. Anyways I would like to apologize for this...if you guys would consider repealing my ban, or at least look into it, I would greatly appreciate that. I am a mature guy that likes to play specially during the night. Thank you in advance.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I am the one that banned you. Your ban was based on several things we look at including game stats on about 6 different websites. You have near impossible stats for some of your weapons, even some of the best legitimate players don't get stats as crazy as yours.

Screenshot_4.png

There were other stats and information we look at to determine the legitimacy of your play, in this case you lose. Ban will not be lifted.

Thank you HawX for your prompt reply.

At least now I know the ban's reason and I won't argue your decision... If you guys someday or somehow reconsider I would greatly appreciate that.

Thank you.