Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Ghost_Volk101

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Try joining really quick, I'm not seeing an active ban. If you connected to a vpn or a service like geforce now it may have put you on a dirty IP that was used by someone who was banned on that IP.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Really not sure why the other's aren't picking up on this one.

You're 'brother's account' currently named "STALKERML" is currently banned internally by us, as well as on Battlefield Agency. Even if we were to locally remove said ban, the BA ban on this account would supersede that and still impact your account Ghost_Volk101. I can say looking at the chatlogs it is quite unlikely that the account STALKERML will be unbanned due to how egregious it is (some excerpts on that BA link), and that ban will continue to impact your current account due to the IP linking. Since you've also confirmed it was on your computer, there isn't really a whole lot that we can do for you at this time. Your brother would have to both successfully appeal at BA, and then Banzore, for any bans to not trip on your current account. Please see below link for the BA profile/ban on that Stalker account.

I will deny this appeal due to the external ban and current account linking situation. If you are able to successfully appeal over at Battlefield Agency, I'd say it might be worth your time resubmitting here with a transcript of that appeal. Otherwise, please enjoy your weekend and thank you for your patience on this.

You're 'brother's account' currently named "STALKERML" is currently banned internally by us, as well as on Battlefield Agency. Even if we were to locally remove said ban, the BA ban on this account would supersede that and still impact your account Ghost_Volk101. I can say looking at the chatlogs it is quite unlikely that the account STALKERML will be unbanned due to how egregious it is (some excerpts on that BA link), and that ban will continue to impact your current account due to the IP linking. Since you've also confirmed it was on your computer, there isn't really a whole lot that we can do for you at this time. Your brother would have to both successfully appeal at BA, and then Banzore, for any bans to not trip on your current account. Please see below link for the BA profile/ban on that Stalker account.

I will deny this appeal due to the external ban and current account linking situation. If you are able to successfully appeal over at Battlefield Agency, I'd say it might be worth your time resubmitting here with a transcript of that appeal. Otherwise, please enjoy your weekend and thank you for your patience on this.
Thank you for the the point in the right direction, they just lifted the ban, should i reopen another unban ticket or keep it in this one?

i did it on their discord and not sure how to get the transcript, it5 was on battlefield agency and they had me change my name to BAverify something, what can i submit?

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I am still seeing a ban on that STALKERML account over at BA. Once they close out your appeal, there should be a discord bot that sends you a link to the transcript of the appeal. Provided there is NOT any PII, IP addresses, or other personal info, it would be helpful to review the appeal if possible.