Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Ban Appeal: GrieferKiller

In-game Name GrieferKiller

What game were you banned from? Operation Metro/Lockers/Peal HC BF4

Date of ban Aug 2, 2017

Have you cheated before? Never have, and never will.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I got TK'd by "What_Have_You_Done" immediately after joining the server tonight. I spawned at the back of B from the RU side where no enemies were nearby, and got immediately TK'd. Pretty sure it was deliberate. I TK'd him back once. I've seen an admin say before that a retaliatory TK is acceptable, as long as it doesn't turn into a tit for tat fest. Then I was kicked by an admin and got that message again after rejoining several times. Apparently banned for a single TK.

Why should we lift your ban? I enjoy the greater realism that having friendly fire enabled lends to the game play, and I realize that this can only work if people make the effort to avoid Tk'ing. I've only ever done it deliberately when it's pretty clear I was TK'd on purpose, or by some moron that starts wounding his team mates in spawn at the start of a round.

headshotprincess

-bZ- Member
Donator
you weren't "banned for a single tk" you've had multiple infractions

your ban lasts for 20 more hours
after that you most likely won't get a second chance so how about not being a douche?
good day to youuuuuuuuu

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I'm the one that banned you...and whatever Admin told you a retaliatory Tk is acceptable was wrong, we don't allow it period! I was spectating and watched you come up behind him and TK him intentionally. You have been around long enough to know the rules or what isn't allowed and thus the ban for 1 day. Your leash is getting shorter and shorter and I feel it's only a matter of time before the perma-ban is initiated.

not one of our admins would EVER condone "Retaliatory TK's" or TK's PERIOD for that matter.

seeing your list of infractions only adds a negative score to your credibility of a full honest response.