Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: H3LLISH

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name H3LLISH

Have you cheated before? No.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was playing on your hardcore server using the Type 88 LMG. I usually find a spot to throw the bipod up to watch popular doorways/halls for people to swarm in. I played a few TDM matches yesterday and was doing pretty well. I was on top of the scoreboard for the last two or three games and then called it a night and got off.

I went to jump on your HC TDM server again this morning and i was greeted with a "You have been banned" message. I have never received a warning or reason why i was banned.

Why should we lift your ban? I DO NOT CHEAT. I come from a very strict gaming community that is extremely against cheating and I have personally banned long time clan members from our community for cheating. no tolerance.

I would love to see if this ban was a mistake or if maybe I did something else without realizing it?
if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you for your time. I hope I will be able to join you guys on the server again soon.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) You have been banned from this server.

Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

skill increase? is that an automated ban or manual? cause i was just lighting people up with the LMG as they walked into doorways one after another lol

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
Did you read the appeal form? WE CANNOT HELP YOU WITH BA/BF4DB BANS! Take it up with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.