Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: HlPPlEjesus

In-game Name HlPPlEjesus

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? because I pissed off your top donator

Why should we lift your ban? looking through the forms there are people with way more on their list than me who have been unbanned

Kick reason (from Battlelog) was never kicked

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If you had actually read through our forums, you’d have realized that repeat offenders for the same exact things do not get additional chances. You were issued several bans; yet, each time you returned you multiplied the amount of ingame reports that were filed against you.

We do not want you on our servers.

I've seen two on these forums. Searching through these forums there are people who have done far more that are just now getting banned. Considering I've been playing on this server for over 3 years now and only had a 3 day ban and now I'm permanently banned proves my point. I pissed off someone who has donated a lot of money to this community so now it's an issue. There are legit post with people who have had 20 times the amount of temp bans for far worse. Looking at my account I've had 1 or 2 temp bans that were only a day or 2. My question is why is there no regulation to the way you work bans.

I'm still playing on your server by the way I just want this account unlocked. You really think because you banned this account I can't still play on your server? That's wild lol

At this point it's not even about being unbanned it's really about how you run things. I tried to go through the correct channels to appeal but like I said before I pissed off one your boys so it's an issue. You have 3 main rules for your servers, I didn't violate any of those.

It’s not a lacking of common sense. You have no structure for how you deal with bans for your severs. It various so much that it’s almost a joke. You have no guidelines when you make decisions based off how you feel for each post. If I had come in saying how sorry I was and trying to suck your dick i probably would have had a better result. You will say otherwise but that’s legit how the 1000’s of post are on this site. You’ll kick people for saying faggot but then turn right around on here and call them one. At this point I just find this amusing that you’re still responding just because you think you’re right.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'd say you couldn't be more wrong but you'd probably manage it.
You still apparently think that you deserve another chance. That's the comedy gold.

At the end of the day, waste as much money as you want. Accounts are almost less than a gallon or two of gas these days, you might go under the radar for a while but I'm sure you'll go right back to griefing.
We also have numerous tools at our disposal.

Lol there’s 1000’s of these appeals and not a single one has the same standard. So I’m not wrong when the proof is literally on your own site.

Best of luck to your “tools” they aren’t working for you. Take minimal effort to get past your ip ban.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Except that they do. Given video evidence, chatlogs, repeat offenses, ingame reports, etc.
You weren't apologetic and lied. Why are you confused?

You have 2 reports of my account. A video that you only saw the 30 seconds that he posted that’s it. You have no idea what even happened before his 30 second clip. It’s not about me getting unbanned or not understanding. You’re just missing the point completely and that is the moderation you provide is comical. I read several other ban appeals where people have 5 pages of reports and numerous 3-7 day bans. I didn’t even get that. My point is because someone who PAYS an absurd amount of money to your server reported me it’s an instant ban. These kids using racial slurs and doing far worse get as many chances as they want. You don’t have to admit it when it is so obvious. Anytime that guy reports anything you instantly ban.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Usually when he reports, the individuals who get permanently banned have a record. You had a record, there was no point giving you the benefit of doubt. You didn't deserve another chance.
It also wouldn't have mattered who reported you, it could've been a lvl 2 player and the outcome would've been the same.

You have over 30 ingame reports for similar rule violations. Most players do not submit complaints here on our forums.

Yeah I’ve seen the records of those get permanently banned. Some of them have a list that’s a mile long while some have 5 incidents are done because one of your people reported it. You get the 15 second clip that he posted, you didn’t see anything leading up to that.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Multiple forms of evidence behave similarity to compound interest. Someone with video evidence / repeated similar incidents / chjatlogs / ingame reports will receive a permanent ban much quicker than someone who has only one or two incidents with video evidence and zero ingame reports / chatlogs.

Do you need it spoon fed to you?

I’m saying through what I can see on your public forums. I’m sure there’s plenty most can’t see. I’m talking strictly about what there’s proof of on your public forum.

Are you okay? Im talking about things that we can all visible see on your forums. I don’t give a fuck about what happens in the back ground. If I wanted to see that I’m sure I could.