Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: HlPPlEjesus

I know you don’t. That’s why I never expected you to unban this account. One of your people reported me and that was it. I know it has nothing to do with anything else. Those “30” reports were not all van worthy because I remember some of the bullshit people have reported me for and it wasn’t anything worth reporting anyways. You have a video of me driving a vehicle out of bounds and a bunch of reports that have no context.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
In July of 2020 you intentionally teamkilled by driving the amtrac out of bounds. This rewarded you with a 3D temporary ban.
Once your temporary ban expired you had 9 ingame reports filed against you for intentional teamkills. You played off and on for about 24 ingame hours without further issue.

Upon your return in 2023, you once again drove a vehicle out of bounds. Your reward was a familiar 3D temporary ban.

At this point, there was a visible pattern. You did not seem to care about teamkilling or teamgriefing.

Two weeks later, you once again drove a vehicle out of bounds. Wasting vehicles is not tolerated, driving vehicles out of bounds is regarded as much worse since you teamkill and waste a vehicle.
I cannot envision a scenario where this play would've made any sense. Even if you made it far enough to grab one of their vehicles, you would've died to out of bounds anyway.

I was originally going to make it a 7D ban but in the time between the above report and when I got to it, you had accumulated 3 more additional ingame reports.
You were reported twice for intentionally teamkilling in spawn, and once for sending a tank shell into a friendly transport heli. The reports were made by reputable members of our community.

Due to your recent violations at the time, your temporary ban was changed to a permanent ban.
You kept doing the same BS time and time again. There was no need to give you the chance to do it again.

so 1 from 3 years ago that doesn't even have proof, a report from someone who ran over me, and a report from your friend. So two bullshit reports and one actual report equals a ban. once again you've appealed people with far more on their record. So you can't say it's not because of who reported it.