Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: HotSingleInArea

In-game Name HotSingleInArea

Have you cheated before? no i did not cheat

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? so its been awhile since ive been banned and i have missed this game but what i did was terrible. i grew as a person and understand what i did was completely wrong and immature. since then ive actually bettered myself by stopping drinking and getting my life together. ill understand if you dont appeal my ban if your guys servers but id still like to give it one more shot to really apologize.

Why should we lift your ban? i have grown as a person and as a man by quitting my addictions and bettering myself and actually doing something with my life other than drink smoke and play video games, but i would like to play this one again bc all of my friends still play this and completely dog of me for being a dumbass and getting banned. and if i cannot be unbanned cant i just get switched to com banned if you dont believe me? or even a one more warning and one slip up will be it for good? if not i understand. Thank you and have a nice night or evening.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) all i got was error there was no message

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
The name "HotSingleInArea" isn't pulling anything up in our system. Are you sure that was your name?

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Found your account (it helps if you spell your own username right). After reviewing your chat logs, you're very fortunate you weren't permanently muted by BFAT. You have used many racial slurs and other racist remarks. That being said, it was back in 2022 so you've had ample time to reflect on your actions.

We're going to hold you to your word. If you say one more thing that breaks our rules, regardless if the filter catches you or not, that's it, you're done.

Prove to us that you have really changed. This is your final chance. Don't squander it.

Appeal approved.