Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Howiemandel01

In-game Name Howiemandel01

Have you cheated before? not in bf4, but once during checkers with my wife. ( I had to teach her a lesson)

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I'm not really Banned, per say. I am muted. I'm pretty chitty chatty in the in game chat during play and like to think I make people laugh a lot. At any rate I did a question (knowing full well what would happen should someone answer) that they would get a 30 minute time out.) The question was, "name 4 things in a high school band?" well....... I think we know what would happen should someone try to answer that. It is funny, but without any accord or regard to anyone else...........it is and was, wrong.

Why should we lift your ban? I get that it was wrong. I've been muted for maybe close to a week now and honestly if you have played with me, you know it is killing me, lol. But anyways, i plead for some leeway on this in combination of me being a pretty loyal player on the server and longtime BF4 player. (aka 10 years maybe, i mean even before desert combat mod).

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Well said, Baiting is wrong, mostly because of how gullible people are.

If you were to get unmuted, this would be the only time that it happens, after that its permanent. Do you promise to behave?

Also I don't have the perms to edit mutes, so it'd come down to a senior admin.

yes, i will never bait anyone into a kick or ban again. And if i fail to do so..........forever muted. Trust me, that is worse than a ban. Hey, good idea instead of banning some folks something like this might be more torturous to said person :)