Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: ImmortalVeteran

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name ImmortalVeteran

What game were you banned from? Battlefield 4

Date of ban Oct 5, 2017

Have you cheated before? CSS 6+ years ago, vac off against bots

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? In the video evidence I'm shown "snapping" to a guy pressed up against the front wall next to the elevators, through a smoke (that was on the floor below) & a flare. If the person who recorded it & uploaded the video would've shown you a bit more you'd see that I spammed that same area quite a few times. It's a common area to sit, same as the corner I spammed at the end of the video https://youtu.be/sLT-FvRexU4?t=7 (why can't I embed as a video). You'll see that I tried to spam the corner area there and actually missed the guy with both bursts, and he killed me for it. If the issue was the first 2 guys, then the 2nd guy was just muscle memory. I'm pretty sure it's the speed at which I did it that makes you think it's an aimbot, but you can blame that one on the 30fps the videos capped at. I don't see how this is, "not possible for a human to do" when to me it's effortless. Thats not a boast, having for 16h+ a day for gaming 9 years & running does make it sort of second nature. I also have some competitive experience from bf3 & cs go but I usually just try to "go fast" as getting really angry and playing almost entirely for frags is a pretty good way to relieve stress.

Quick unedited vid of me "aimbotting" inanimate objects for 12 min, for your viewing pleasure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMA7EYzzUws

Used my stream settings on obs but it didn't stretch it and the quality seems to be much lower than if I had streamed it.

The next time I get 8h of sleep I'll try to make 60fps vid with better quality and my voice added in post, but I wouldn't count on it. It would be so much easier if they had actually added battlerecorder

You guys should also talk with haitianbeast if hes still around, played scrims with him in bf4 & talked about it a few times. I think hes the only member of BZ that I've actually talked to outside the game.

Why should we lift your ban? Not cheating, just decent aim. Wouldn't care if I didn't have such a limited selection of populated servers I'm not banned from. I'm guessing from the way neo was talking about it in ts you wouldn't even unban me if I flew to your house & used your setup to play. If you decide

Hawx

You're Never Right!
based on evidence we obtained in video, the appeal is denied. Banned on Teamspeak, forums, and game servers.

Banned with the only evidence being a 13 second cherrypicked video. I accept that I'm banned, but I still find that pretty funny.

Evil-JW

-bZ- Member
Donator
I mean not to step and give an opinion cause i'm not the one who makes the decision but from the very little i saw i don't see much but solid aim and flashes in the smoke that can be seen as gun flashes that would than make me assume there's a person there and then i would spam that area as he did. not crazy aim, not a crazy k/d, no insane hs%. In my personal opinion i don't see enough evidence for the ban but again just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.