Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: iUseOpioids

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name iUseOpioids

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I have no idea. I joined and I got a message saying "HSK AUTOBAN APPEAL AT BANZORE.COM"

Why should we lift your ban? I quite frankly have no idea why I'm auto-banned. I play on bZ servers every night and had no problems before. I feel like I'm well known in the bZ servers, especially bZ #7, every regular on that server knows that I don't cheat and have a lot of fun with the other regulars. Thank you for your time in reading this.

Yes, that actually makes sense. I was using a tank in bZ 7 siege of shanghai l was popping off. Even killed Crisco 1v1 tank lol. I don't remember how many headshots I got but I got around 35 kills in a tank then was infantry rest of the game.

D4rkFrog

-bZ- Member
Well hopefully an admin comes along and manually unban you. Unless something else triggered it.

You killed me at least twice maybe three times I think? I didn't realize I was spotted on map and got fucked... also had a recon gunner SMH lol.

I hate useless gunners lol, my gunner didn't do anything. He was shooting incendiaries at nothing and I'm pretty sure he was a support. Hopefully I can get you on a more consistent basis lmao

He was a friend i had, dude used aimbot trying to have better stats than me. I don’t like cheaters and i never will. I dropped his ass when he got caught.

I let him borrow my laptop only to find out he downloaded several files and I can only assume they were cheats. Gave me a couple viruses so I had to do a deep scan and clean my laptop.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
1606414821812.png

1606414865769.png

Must be a really good friend to be sharing the same IP as you.

You also must be in a boarding house or something.
Ban sticks.
Appeal denied.

Really? As I said, he was using MY computer. I told you he downloaded cheats on my computer. I'm in the army currently in AIT. How was I supposed to know that he would download cheats? I'm 100% legit and I would never cheat. I hate cheaters with a passion and all they do is ruin the game.

Very unprofessional to not read my last post and to ban off of IP address alone and not acknowledge the fact that I stated he used MY computer, downloaded cheats on MY computer and got banned on MY computer.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
we DO under stand what you said on your reply...however from our point-of-view, look at how many people we get that tell us that exact same thing only to find out we were correct to begin with. There is a reason we do this and to make it a fun place to be for everyone. Sorry you feel we're being unfair, but we've been burned before. Good luck in your gaming endeavors.

I'm not an admin. I'm glad you are banned. Your stats look VERY, VERY suspect which is what triggered all this in the first place. Now to find out "my roommate/brother/dad/dog borrowed my laptop and downloaded cheatz with it?

Good riddance!

D4rkFrog

-bZ- Member
Well not being biased but letting someone use your device, means that you are trusting them. Once they're on your device, you assume responsibility for their actions.

You guys are being unfair. Just because my "friend" wanted to do some retarded shit on my PC means I cannot play on good servers on the only game I enjoy playing after my training. I'm on your servers every night and have not had a problem with anyone accusing me of cheating. I have fun, friendly competition with the server regulars and no problems have ever surfaced. No clips and/or no incredibly absurd battle reports, have ever surfaced against me and never will because I DO NOT CHEAT. No suspicious stats on BF4DB, Cheat Report, or Fairplay.

In an effort to be as objective as possible (considering I'm well known to hate smurfy accounts), even Bf4db does not ban linked accounts if said person on the new account tells them that a friend was playing on their other account and got it banned. I can pull up the admin who said made that definitive statement if yall need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.