Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: K1ll3mAll

k1ll3mALL

-bZ- Member
In-game Name K1ll3mAll

What game were you banned from? BF4

Date of ban Nov 22, 2017

Have you cheated before? nevah

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Yeah players kept constantly running in to my fire i got kicked because TK. I logged out waited like 15 min join back in hopes all would be better game, do to my dismay some idiot had walk in front my law in alley door way blew crap out me the idiot that ran in front and my law and my other 3 squad member behind me so we all got tk. Then here i am ban, god bless does front walkers lol.

Why should we lift your ban? none of my tk where intentional, just dumb players have no common sense this days, they just run in to ur line of fire.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I gotcha...just watch the Tk's Brutha!

Juicy_Quang

-bZ- Member
Killem, to be honest, your style of play is very destructive toward other people sometimes. Especially in small, crunched map like metro. You're shooting law all over the place, building falls down, explosives, etc..can't expect players to not walk in front or dodge you. LOL. I guess you can call it unintentional but man...be aware of others and control your play. ;)

k1ll3mALL

-bZ- Member
Killem, to be honest, your style of play is very destructive toward other people sometimes. Especially in small, crunched map like metro. You're shooting law all over the place, building falls down, explosives, etc..can't expect players to not walk in front or dodge you. LOL. I guess you can call it unintentional but man...be aware of others and control your play. ;)
Yes dear, will do.