Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Kalameetdarkfire

In-game Name Kalameetdarkfire

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I knew that eventually you were going to link my account, the reason for using it was to prove that I stoped raping servers or breaking rules, I know bf4 population is low and Its not my intention to join a server to empty it

Why should we lift your ban? You are aware I supported bz on the past and I will continue supporting the server

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Linked account, Raping servers late at night

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I knew that eventually you were going to link my account
So why do it, clearly we don't like it when people attempt to circumvent their bans. Hell a person even said 'Now (and I can already picture Topher saying "I might have unbanned you if you didn't try and circumvent it on an alt"

And while, yes I did give that player another chance, they didn't have a record of TKing people using the fire method on shanghai, that's pretty scummy, NGL. Not to mention, reports of you teaming with the enemy heli in the past.. Why should we give you another chance? You've already been given multiple chances with KPM limits, and frankly i'm getting kind of tired of unbanning you.

You do seem to be somewhat of a problem player.

You know I tried to ask for a second chance and no one answer me........For the kpm bans I started got the vip, actually angrysalsa recommend it for me. You should give me another chance because I know this gonna be my last chance......If I got ban again I will accept the permanent ban. I ll not get again a kpm ban I'll make sure I get vip before I play helicopter.

I'm sorry for causing trouble in the past, it wasn't really my intention.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This one will be topher's call, Like he said, we have given you chances in the past. We are pretty diligent at checking for alt accounts so its no surprise you got caught like a week after joining with it.

I'm not denying the facts, I just want to know if there is a slight chance of having another chance........ I know you give me chances in the past and thanks for that but If this ban is unappealable I would like to know