Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Keratin

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name Keratin

What game were you banned from? Bf4

Date of ban Jan 1, 1970

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Kicked (3x) = ban. I think the 1st (2) had to do with mortaring from uncap areas in Pearl Market. And the last one, TKing someone, although it was an accident.

Why should we lift your ban? I have been playing regularly to support BZ servers for the past few years.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I am the one that banned you, I issued the final punish point on you 4 months ago for violating server rule #9:

9. STAT PADDING EX: MORTAR/UCAV FROM UNCAP
Stat padding is the act of receiving undeserved points due to abnormal and unhelpful gameplay.
NEW: EOD bots are not allowed on our Metro/Locker/Pearl server. They can basically only be used in a way considered to be stat padding and having one in your loadout will cause you to be auto-killed by the server.
You may not fire into the enemy's uncap. You may return fire to an enemy firing on you from uncap.
This includes but is not limited to the following:

• UCAV/SUAV from uncap
  • Mortar from uncap
  • AA from uncap
  • RAWR from uncap
  • MAV from uncap
  • EOD bot from uncap (BANNED FROM SERVERS)
  • Rocket truck from uncap
In the case of gadgets above, eg. mortar, the gadget AND the player must be outside of uncap.

Based on your history with infractions/violations in our server, the ban will not be lifted. We have our rules in place for a reason and when people violate these rules, we have to step in and make sure the integrity of the server is intact so others may enjoy the gaming experience that we try to provide. A friendly suggestion would be that whenever you join a server, find out what the rules are before you start violating them so you don't end up where you are now. Good luck!

**NOTE**-
If you feel this in unjust, you're more than welcome to come into Teamspeak to discuss it further.

I am the one that banned you, I issued the final punish point on you 4 months ago for violating server rule #9:

9. STAT PADDING EX: MORTAR/UCAV FROM UNCAP

Hiya HAWX,
It is unjust that I would be playing BanZore BF4 Servers today, at this very moment, as I have done for years, if not for the (2) occasions where you kicked me from the Pearl Market map for "mortaring from uncap." I pushed out from the U.S. spawn area along the East-side fence and began to mortar. You kicked me from mortaring along the East-side fence; typing to me that it was "not far enough " beyond the spawn area - (okay, fair enough). So then I traveled over to the North side of the map, far far away from any spawn point, and setup mortars from behind the line of (6) large concrete planters (the ones with Palm trees). And you kicked me again.

It has been my experience in BF4 that when people refer to the "uncap," they are referring to the main spawn point area. Would it be possible to have a more astute and less power-mad Admin to consider lifting this unjust ban?

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hi glad you asked for a review. After careful consideration I must agree your lack of adherence to our rules makes you a detriment to our server. Your review is now complete. Unfortunately the ban stands. As for the comment about a "power-mad" admin, Hawx is far from power mad. He just doesn't allow players to ruin our fun gaming environment. Enjoy your playing elsewhere.
Thanks
A power mad admin

An
unjustly banned (get it? - unjustly banned, nope you still don't understand that part do you) avid Veteran BF2,BF2: AIXMOD,Bad Company 2, BF3, BF4 player with a credit card in reach, Banzore Server funding stalled at a mere 41%, and a couple of yes, "power-mad" admin that cannot do math. I wouldn't want to ruin anymore of your "fun gaming environment." Enjoy it while it lasts Champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.