Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: KOCKLEKA

In-game Name KOCKLEKA

Have you cheated before? no. I dont believe in cheating, ruins the game, makes it un fun and a waste of money.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i was just in a squad with my buddies and out of nowhere i get banned for cheating.

Why should we lift your ban? Because it was a false ban. I dont know if someone reported me, or if something was detected, if so id be more than happy to show my files or anything you need to see.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) i dont even get kicked every match, but when i do it says kicked from admin.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

But in one of the matches in the top left chat, i got a message somethign saying i was banned by banzore and i got removed from the match. Im not sure whats on my account thats making servers kick me but i think you guys placed because of a belief that im cheating/

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
How do you know Kalexera?

i just dont understand man my friend is dumb yea but IM not cheating so why do i have consequences for anything. I just got the game again the other day, i have not cheated, and will not cheat. I was cheating i would understand but im playing completely legit man. Im just trying to have some fun

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Is he your roommate? Did he sign in to his origin account on your network?

He was banned back in November. for cheating. He'd need to appeal before you were let back in.

Is he your roommate? Did he sign in to his origin account on your network?

He was banned back in November. for cheating. He'd need to appeal before you were let back in.

hes not a roomate but hes a IRL that comes over sometimes. Im not cheating man so i dont see how its fair to ban me.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
There's no way for us, or the automatic system to know this. For all we know you could be lying, you cheated in November and once the game was up for free thanks to Amazon Prime you decided to come back to play.

We genuinely have no idea.

There's no way for us, or the automatic system to know this. For all we know you could be lying, you cheated in November and once the game was up for free thanks to Amazon Prime you decided to come back to play.

We genuinely have no idea.
comn man if i was cheating and got banned i wouldn't be able to play at all right now, im playing as we speak. I get what you're saying, but you said yourself that you guys dont know. So how you gonna ban me if you don't know if im cheating or not. I love the servers and appreciate you guys but that just doesn't make sense. If im cheating ill get banned from the whole game anyways man.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If I unbanned you you would immediately be banned again by the system because of the linked account. It's only a matter of time before the linked accounts line up with the third party anti-cheat's such as BF4DB and BA.