Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Komuso_Killah

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name Komuso_Killah

What game were you banned from? BF4

Date of ban Nov 24, 2017

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I think I wrote something offensive in the chat feed. I believe it was the C word. I apologize.

Why should we lift your ban? Please lift my ban because I never cheat. I just love to play. Thank you.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
due to you blatant disregard for our rules and several opportunities to clean up your act, you decided to choose the path that led to the perma-ban you find yourself in currently...at this time your ban will remain and not be lifted as a few Admins warned you of your behavior including me and you felt it wasn't important then and I feel you would find yourself on the receiving end of another punish resulting in another ban within hours if not sooner.

Thank you for your reply. Can you provide or site any specific evidence of my "blatant disregard for your rules" and "behavior" that you so warned me about. What specific rules have I violated? I was told before that I was kicked because of Team Kills, however, team-killing is something that can EASILY HAPPEN by accident due to close-quarter-combat and or explosives. I never kill teammates on purpose. Other than that, I have not been told specifically as to what I have been banned for. I do not recognize you. Are you MollysHatchets? You seem to have no faith in me, and just assume I will be punished and banned as soon as I play. You are openly prejudiced and discriminatory. Please give me one last chance.

5F-X

-bZ- Member
lol insult one of the most senior admins in our group in your plea to get back in - riiiight.

Status
Not open for further replies.