Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: LAWtransistor281

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name LAWtransistor281

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I had mines set up trying to destroy their amtrac that was retreating back into their uncap and I got banned for putting mines too close to uncap?

Why should we lift your ban? ^

Kick reason (from Battlelog) kicked by admin

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You were banned because your mines kept killing people as they were placed on the edge of spawn/uncap. You killed me twice in the game you were banned in, you shoot laws into base when people spawn on the dirtbike on pearl.

Don't give me that bullshit excuse of the amtrack was retreating into base. You have ALWAYS put mines right on the edge.
no warning? mmmmk
Why are you lying dude... I have personally punished you 3 times regarding this issue you keep doing and you don't seem to understand. You clearly do not listen or want to follow the rules, Why on earth should you be allowed back on bZ servers? You have been given PLENTY of warnings not to do that shit and you ALWAYS do it. That is typically the ONLY spot you can be found in on Pearl Market.

You were banned because your mines kept killing people as they were placed on the edge of spawn/uncap. You killed me twice in the game you were banned in, you shoot laws into base when people spawn on the dirtbike on pearl.

Don't give me that bullshit excuse of the amtrack was retreating into base. You have ALWAYS put mines right on the edge.

Why are you lying dude... I have personally punished you 3 times regarding this issue you keep doing and you don't seem to understand. You clearly do not listen or want to follow the rules, Why on earth should you be allowed back on bZ servers? You have been given PLENTY of warnings not to do that shit and you ALWAYS do it. That is typically the ONLY spot you can be found in on Pearl Market.
Maybe I missed your warning? because I don't recall ever seeing them and I only Law the idiots that are sniping out of the uncap.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
While the ruling is written/worded poorly, it just mentions no attacking uncap. But not allowing someone to even have the chance to leave the spawn = falls under attacking uncap.

I punished you 3 times, all three times were while you were in game.

I have even had a debate with you a few different times regarding this shit and you continue to do it. You constantly say 'I've asked and no one has said I can't do this' When in fact you have ASKED but no one has ANSWERED. This does NOT mean you can do it.

While the ruling is written/worded poorly, it just mentions no attacking uncap. But not allowing someone to even have the chance to leave the spawn = falls under attacking uncap.

I punished you 3 times, all three times were while you were in game.

I have even had a debate with you a few different times regarding this shit and you continue to do it. You constantly say 'I've asked and no one has said I can't do this' When in fact you have ASKED but no one has ANSWERED. This does NOT mean you can do it.
So unclear written rules leads to a permanent ban? and I've never seen a warning or anything pop up on my screen saying that I can't do that. Time to ban everyone sending Eot bots and Ucavs into the uncap

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
So unclear written rules leads to a permanent ban? and I've never seen a warning or anything pop up on my screen saying that I can't do that. Time to ban everyone sending Eot bots and Ucavs into the uncap
Bossman, not allowing someone to even get the chance to LEAVE uncap = attacking uncap. Be thankful I gave you this many chances and warnings. You have had plenty of chances and you still continue to do it. And this is only regarding the times that I have seen you personally do this shit. You have plenty of other people who report you for attacking uncap.

I can't ban what I can't see.
I've never seen a warning or anything pop up on my screen saying that I can't do that
We have literally had arguments in game regarding the fact that you can't do this shit dude, again why are you lying.

Bossman, not allowing someone to even get the chance to LEAVE uncap = attacking uncap. Be thankful I gave you this many chances and warnings. You have had plenty of chances and you still continue to do it. And this is only regarding the times that I have seen you personally do this shit. You have plenty of other people who report you for attacking uncap.

I can't ban what I can't see.

We have literally had arguments in game regarding the fact that you can't do this shit dude, again why are you lying.
You have never said (if you do this you will be banned) and I have only seen 1 complaint on here against me and no replays or actions were taken. Mines outside of the uncap is NOT attacking uncap. I have not had any chances.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You have never said (if you do this you will be banned)
What happens when people typically break rules constantly?
I have only seen 1 complaint on here against me and no replays or actions were taken
I'm talking about people who do !report or /report in game. Not on the forums.
Mines outside of the uncap is NOT attacking uncap.
When it's right on the edge of the uncap and you do not give people the chance to even leave uncap, yes this does count as attacking uncap.
I have not had any chances.
Considering I have punished you three times and you haven't even come out with a temp ban for it I'd say you're quite lucky. But you have had plenty of chances.

What happens when people typically break rules constantly?

I'm talking about people who do !report or /report in game. Not on the forums.

When it's right on the edge of the uncap and you do not give people the chance to even leave uncap, yes this does count as attacking uncap.

Considering I have punished you three times and you haven't even come out with a temp ban for it I'd say you're quite lucky. But you have had plenty of chances.
I have never seen you punish me or say I cant place mines there. Permanent ban is unfair, the rules are unclear. Make it a temp ban since I've never had one, not a Perm ban.

Mines outside it not attacking uncap

2: ATTACKING UNCAP IS NOT ALLOWED (Conquest Only)
Don't attack the enemy's uncappable base (main base). If they fire out you can return fire.

It is considered attacking the uncap because people can't leave the uncap because of you and the shitty hitbox of the mine.

https://banzore.com/forums/threads/mines-outside-uncap-bf4.8562/ Here you even note that you have been getting a lot of complaints.

View attachment 7151

View attachment 7152

View attachment 7153

View attachment 7156

View attachment 7154

View attachment 7155

Please excuse the fact that these are not in order.
That's all from Pearl where half the other team does nothing but snipe while sitting in their spawn so I return fire....

Permanent ban is ridiculous for laying mines outside of spawn. Just make it a temporary ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.