Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: LiterDabbins

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name LiterDabbins

Have you cheated before? No Sir

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? CamelToeInspectr was grief-ing the whole server. ucavs and killing the enemy team from spawn. None of the squad could use him as a spawn advantage because he refused to do anything other than "his job" breaking the server rules. he wouldnt transfer leadership, wouldnt play his role, only fired from spawn with a cuav and the rare occasion someone poked around the outside of the "D" point. The next map was locker and i was put with him again. This round he would only stand outside, and wouldnt let anyone spawn on him. if we did he would get in our way while we were firing and then he would report us for ITK. It happened to me twice, and I pressed my luck and tried a 3rd time. Didnt know it was bot oriented. Hopefully i can get an admin to help straighten your server out. Honestly, I dont care very much about whether or not im able to play on this server. With that said, of course i want to make sure the people actually making it fun over there dont keep running into him as a problem. There were multiple reports against him just in the 2 games i was able to play.

Why should we lift your ban? Point of confrontation. wrongful banning. CamelToeInspctr himself needs to be banned.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Why lie?

I spectated you dude.

Honestly, I dont care very much about whether or not im able to play on this server.
Okay, not exactly the best thing to put in your ban appeal.

He didn't break server rules by sitting in/near spawn using a mortar or ucav. Nothing was stopping you from joining another squad, or creating a new one if you were playing with friends in that squad.

I watched you stand in front of his mortar, shoot/destroy his mortar, and then constantly shoot him to give him lower health.

There were multiple reports against him just in the 2 games i was able to play.
Please, show me the multiple reports against him in the 2 games you played.
1614123208501.png

Appeal denied, See how long it takes before you have no more servers to play on.

Ask people to be polite when you can't be polite yourselves, okay. I see how you guy's run things lmao. "Not the best thing to put in your ban appeal," My apologies for knowing this would be the only way I would get feedback... injuring someone's lower half after they've been griefing all game and destroying their equipment is not in the rules. Did I, grief the griefer? Sounds a lot like you spectated the last 10 seconds the gameplay and made a decision lmfao. Did you take a look at your lobby chat while peeking in, bub? 'Nahh, 'course not. Lmfao, oh nooo. what will i do when i run out of servers on a dying game? You really must've been hurt over my choice to tell you It's not gonna kill me. Good response time tho! Now see how long it takes before you have no more fwiends to play with:eek: Ego doesnt live long, bud. be blessed while you can ;)

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Who isn't being polite?

You never reported him for griefing, you never posted video of him griefing, DO you have proof? Intentionally damaging someone/TKing, is in fact griefing.

Rule #1.

Locking thread, if you have something useful to say against cameltoeinspectr you can post it in a new report.

Status
Not open for further replies.