Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: M0M0BF

In-game Name M0M0BF

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Banned For false accusation of spawn camping.

Why should we lift your ban? False Positive

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your ban expires in 7 days.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I wasn't the banning admin, but going off of the amount of reports you have for attacking uncap, I am willing to bet you were base-raping. Please feel free to post proof. Otherwise please take your time out, and when you are un-banned refrain from basecamping in the future.

So people spamming false claims means i get banned lmao right cool, but jettle getting reported for base rape nothing happens. Sick jokes. Have a good day with your no proof telling me to post proof.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You have 5 base rape reports against you by 4 different people. To us, this looks like you base rape. We asked for YOUR proof to prove your innocent and you return with this? Either show proof you weren't base raping or just leave man

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Share the stream, its not like we are trying to be difficult here, we usually spectate before we ban or punish players. Its your appeal man.

Sorry im just very upset as to how i could just get reported and banned so easily just because im better than others.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
What was the point of that gyazo clip? You weren't banned for being better than others you were banned for attacking uncap which is one of the main rules.

lol right, you think kids dont report to get better players banned
thats a joke in its self. if there wasnt proof, why do i need proof to get unbanned? i literally sent you a god damn clip of how i fly and my stream.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
So you weren't streaming when you got hit with the ban, Last video I see was from 2 days ago. Sorry you made it sound like you were streaming 6 hours ago when you got banned. Well considering I do not have all of the information here, the banning admin will have to weigh in. Just be patient and we will get back to you shortly.