Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: MakeMehSandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name MakeMehSandwich

What game were you banned from? bf4

Date of ban May 20, 2017

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Got banned for reported glitch, but i didnt. I jumped through a window on third floor on Metro OP, very simple access that dice clearly intended to allow players. bz Hawk i believe admin that banned

Why should we lift your ban? I dont cheat, i hate cheaters and didnt glitch as i was accused. Why did admin ban me without adsking if i glitched first? this is not cool.. You can ask Slash im good player, not no dirty cheater and please ask me before banning me

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I issued the punish on you for glitching in the 3rd story building at A on Metro. We do NOT allow it, we consider it a glitch and have warned many times that people are not to be up there. The punish I issued translated to a temp-ban of 24 hours due to previous infractions you have incurred in our servers and based on this, I will not be lifting the ban. When the temp-ban runs out, you will have 1 chance left before your next punish will result in a perma-ban.

You have been in our servers enough to know what the rules are and how we manage the servers, I'm sure you have rarely if at all seen anyone up on the 3rd floor glitch in our server because we simply don't allow it. Please make yourself acquainted with our rules a little more to prevent any further confusion in the future.

Ok thanks for fast reply, 3 questions:
1noone reads iphone terms of use, why would anyone read your rules until the actually get banned?
2based on facdt noone reads rules until theyre banned, why not let the person know in chat before banning him?
3a glitch is when you go outside rendered walls where you cant see ceiling walls invisible, walls flashing. that spot is a simple jump through a window, why is it called a glitch when it technically isnt?

I can tell that dice intended that spot accessible because a: when you c4 wall, perfect section just for a jump
b: all other sections u cant get on, this one u get on super easy
c: the window ALREADY open , the only open window that dice made specifically for this.
the developers made a lot of secrets that make game fun, it's insulting to call that a glitch

That being said, I wont go to 3rd floor again on your server. but please ask me before you ban me next time, because i think outside box and explore game within the boundaries of developers' intent. Not a cheater and shouldn't be punished.

Whats funny ive played on 3rd floor many times and always got destroyed, people just shoot frag rounds up there and easily kill me. theres no safe spot for bewacon, it alwyas gets destroyed by fraq rounds. noone ever snitched on me they just killed me without even trying. i always have negative k/d up there because im with a bow. banned for glitching when i did NOT glitch. lovely i think this is my favorite server very fair indeed

Hawx

You're Never Right!
as I mentioned to you before in my previous comment...we here at Banzore consider that area a glitch, therefore it is off-limits.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
again, as I mentioned previously, the ban will not be lifted. After 24 hours has passed since the time I imposed the infraction, you can get back in at that point.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I may be lenient, however other Admins may not...so you take that risk at your own discretion.

Ok lets say I hypothetically just said something REALLY offensive at you, not actually said it but just hypothetically. kinda like the "glitch" is not glitch but i got nbanned anyway

hypothetical, very colorful descriptive cuss-u-out including all the bad words, exclusively for u :) enjoy bwith your imagination

this is a decriptive opinioon with a short term effect to let u know u not being appreciated
thanks for dailly ducking bullspit
i hope u hypothetically get hit by a train

Status
Not open for further replies.