Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Ban Appeal: MarcosTheKilla

In-game Name MarcosTheKilla

Have you cheated before? Didnt cheat

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Ive already been told my mute wont be lifted but can you guys atleast make it to where i can check my stats with !stats and be able to vote for the next map without being kicked? This is the only server i play and i play it daily your logs will show. It takes me 10 minutes to get back into a game everytime i get kicked for checking my stats or voting for a map.

Why should we lift your ban? Just asking for a modification :D

and also it would be great if you guys could make the message go away everytime i die and everytime i respawn a massive message stays on my screen for 10 seconds saying if i talk i get kicked it makes it nearly impossible to fight for the first 10 seconds im spawned cause message is so big

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You can use commands starting with a "/" instead of "!". Any message preceded by a / will not punish/kill/kick you because they are not displayed anywhere in chat, so they're excluded from filtering.

The message is meant to be obnoxious to remind you to not talk ;)

@neonardo1 / doesnt work for vote map i just tried. also no way to get rid of message? in hinders my ability to play for the first 10 seconds i literally have to crouch and wait for message to go away. any way you can exempt me from that i already know not to talk i dont need that massive message on my screen twice when i die

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I'll see about removing the message in the middle of the screen or at least knocking it down to only a few seconds.

@neonardo1 What about me being able to vote for vote map it doesnt let me vote using / you have to put the number. and how about you just remove the talk=kick message i know im not supposed to talk now. How about the fact that i play this server daily for a while now and if i shoot over a nice donation we can work something out with the mute?