Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: MASTERGUNNYRECON

In-game Name MASTERGUNNYRECON

What game were you banned from? BF4

Date of ban Thursday

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Accidentally shot my teammate 3 times and he complained

Why should we lift your ban? I play this server all the time its one of my favorites and ive gotten about 20 people to play on this server,,,

Plus I dont think im banned it just says kicked but i cant get in.

Checkign this now

From you tk and punish record you like to tk people.
If thats true its because of how much me and my children play , we love this server and primarily play this map. if there are tks they are by accident and i always apologise. every time

I cn assure you i will do my very best not to even accidentally tk, my freinds are all on here and im missing it, please?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Your ban is temporary, a week if I recall. On cell phone now, will explain to you why you got a punish point/temp ban when I get home. It was blatant and obvious.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Your ban will not be lifted, though it will expire in 4 days. One more punish point from an admin will result in your permanent banishment, however. Follow the rules.

I was spectating you after reports of teamkilling. The map was Dragon Valley and you had just drive a tank from the US spawn around the base of the mountain at the B flag. Across the water (other side of that bridge) was a friendly tank. You promptly fired on him once, then again. He jumped out to repair and then you fired again. To prevent you from killing him with your 4th shot I went ahead and dropped the punish on you and given your previous 8 points, resulted in your immediate kick and one-week ban.

This was all very cut and dry, no room for misinterpretation. He very clearly had a blue friendly marker over him both in the tank, and when he got out to repair.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Tim,

Please understand that we get a lot of these infractions and worse. I can't tell you how many hackers we've caught only to find out that "their little brother did it", or a "friend", "child", etc. You name it, we've heard it.

So, while I understand that your child may be the guilty party, you are also responsible for that child. As a 35 year old man, I expect that you will understand and take the short ban on the chin. After all, it is our rules and enforcement of them that make Banzore a desirable place to play.

Thank you for your patronage and understanding.

We do not ban or temp ban or kick out of the blue, to get to the stage that you are at you had to of done something over and over and over again, this was your 9th warning. I do understand about the child playing, my child plays games too and my kid trolled just once....never again, that got handled quick. This has been a repeat of 9 offences. I see the ban is lifted in 2 hours. I suggest your kids dont play on your account if that is the case.

Jackson I will say this like I said it to Neo, and do not take offense this is just a discussion, moving forward i need to know how i can avoid a perm ban (regardless of what you think) i was not lieng about someone else being on my PC i've played hundreds of games and hours on this server, and to be accused of being a hacker? or fighting with someone? is absurd, absurd. and I take offense to it considering ive gotten at least, at he very least 30 people to play on this server and to contribute actual money to it and im getting this? I give you hours away from my kids, new players, actual friends and neighbors to play.

Regardless, im willing to put all that aside and begin playing again on my favorite server but i need to get back in and i need to reduce the points if those points are there I can assure you and you know this yourself they can not all be legit, I do not want to accidentally run over someone or kill them by accident and get banned or a BZ get butthurt and give me a point. If I was a hacker or what ever would i care about even explaining this stuff, this is my server, my friends always know Masterguns is in Banzore again...

can you get me back in please and help me out with my points, i will assure you i will check my fire .

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
I've seen you trying to join our 24/7 Locker/Metro server. Your ban will lift in 1hr and 35 minutes from the time this post is made.

Well I know I gave out most of the points and it was over and over again just kept comming back after kicks and doing, not sure who it was but......they like putting their hand on the stove way to many times. You are welcome to come on teamspeak and we can discuss this.