Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: meaculpamaxima

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name meaculpamaxima

What game were you banned from? bf4

Date of ban Jan 1, 1970

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I never cheated and those HSK were from one night where my and friends were trying for HSK medal.

Also I do NOT have the same GUID as that guy, that is TOTAL BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT.

Why should we lift your ban? because you arnt assholes

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/appealing-my-ban.47987/

You're using the same story there? Your stats on their servers are nearly identical? Two unique servers of theirs for that matter. That's odd.

I wasn't spewing fairplay or public stats, I was stating stats from OUR server only available to OUR admins.

Not buying it dude. You may not be the person from BF3, but you're a cheater or at the very least, an insanely dumb stat padder if that's truly what you did....on 3 unique servers. Right...

yah that was one day, that guy from bf3 maybe used the same nick as I have now, but it is not me. I am not a cheater. And I am pretty dumb, you are right, just wanted the hsk medal and we were going nutts on the server trying to get it. didnt know you perm ban for dumb...

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I do believe that you're not the same person from BF3.

I do not believe that you do not cheat. It was across more than just one gun...your stories do not add up.

why would I even try to appeal a ban if I was hacking. Hackers dont even talk. I use mic and and on teamspeak etc. no it wasnt, it was just rpk12

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Half of the ban appeals we get are from people against which we have irrefutable proof that they were cheating, but they of course claim otherwise.

52% HSKP with SRR-61
56% with GROZA-1

Even some of the most skilled players cannot achieve this.

You'll need to find a new server to play on or stat pad on. You are not welcome in our servers.

that was litterally the ONE time we did it and it WAS ONCE... you make it sound like im a stat padder and doing it daily or something and offering a pay for stats business... you really are an asshole fuckhead. Fuck you. I can tell you are just madmins going around buttfucking people Enjoy your last days when the server is finally empty and no one plays on it, you should commit suicide then. fucking nigger chink spic fucks faggot homo gay fag fucks

your servers are empty 90% of the time im on (when the grown ups come play). The rest of the time its during the day like now when children like yourself are playing..

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Appeal denied. Thread locked.

I'd advise you take on a better attitude and be more humbled next time you approach a community with a ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.