Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: MeckoMancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name MeckoMancer

Have you cheated before? Negative

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? It was quite a while ago(last year maybe?), but from what I remember I was being just a massive pain in the ass. I don't doubt the ban was justified. Being so long ago, I don't remember who the disagreement was with.

Why should we lift your ban? I'd like to come back and play on the BZ servers, really the only good hardcore servers in BF4. I'm not wanting an unban from discord, and I'm fine with a mute ingame if you're worried about my past behavior coming back up. I'm just wanting to grind some hardcore in the wait for 2042 (Pushed back again, it's gonna be a while) I can assure you whatever happened around the time I was banned is the past, it won't be brought up. I do apologize for the behavior around that time, and I'm looking forward to hearing your response.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) "You were told to keep conversation"

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
mekkoscar.jpg

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Yeah uh, you were pretty toxic, rude, and dumb if I'm going to be honest.

This is something we'd definitely need time to discuss.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You were booted out of the group not once, but twice, for the same stupid crap. Both times after being booted out of the group you were still allowed to play on the servers and you simply took that crap to the servers. I'll be honest, theres no point for you to join our servers any further. You do nothing but act like a toxic moron.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.