Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: mikethyjoe

In-game Name mikethyjoe

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I honestly have no idea because I'd just logged into BZ1 Hardcore and cracked some joke about a dude having some chocolate cream oreos (something along the lines of "I'll cream your chocolate"). And then randomly as I'm sitting on the back of a boat repairing I get tk'd by a BZ member (I assume by a command kill) and then the admin bot thing says I'm banned for griefing????

Unless this is because yesterday I accidentally tripped the language filter for saying "christ on a cracker" (cracker I guess being the disallowed term)???

Why should we lift your ban? Uhhh because I'm on the server almost literally everyday I guess? I do enjoy playing on the server since it's one of the few good hardcore servers.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You were shooting me with the minigun on the back of swimmerbb's boat. Figured this might come up with the way you responded to the TK/punish so I saved the clip.

The reason it resulted in an immediate kick/temp ban is because you already had 2 punish points. 1 from your "christ on a cracker" comment yesterday from the auto filter, and another from a language violation a week ago.

The ban is temporary and will expire in 24 hours. Once it does please follow the rules of the server. Let me know if I'm somehow misunderstanding what went down here.

I don't THINK that was me? I was definitely on the back with a blowtorch when I died there. But I'll just let 'er go because honestly 24 hours isn't the end of the world. I do appreciate the quick response & video though. cheers mate