Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: MistaTeats

In-game Name MistaTeats

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Appealing for a clan member that recently got banned for teamkilling on a hardcore server. Username "PEEPEEBEETER"

Why should we lift your ban? A clan member of mine got banned on all Banzore servers for teamkilling on hardcore locker. Just wondering why they got banned on all servers and not just the hardcore server.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Teamkilling

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We have told him why multiple times.

A ban on one bZ server, is a ban on all.

I'm guessing he thought he'd only be banned on the server he TK'd on, so he went to fuck with people on a bZ server y'all don't frequent.

Again, ban appeal is Denied.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
He was automatically banned by the server. He went into a hardcore server, and teamkilled 28 people in a few hours, 11 of which were in the span of a half hour.

That's deliberate team killing and will not be tolerated.

Bans cover all servers, ban on one is a ban on all.

The way he acted on the forums did not help his case whatsoever.

I'm just confused because he got banned for a mechanic on one server that doesn't exist on normal servers. A lot of those teamkills were me and other clan members. The other kills were not intentional because he never played hardcore before, especially on locker. They add up on that map especially if you misfire a grenade or hit a gas pipe. Enforcing a ban on all servers was not made clear to him so this is why I ask. You can keep him banned on the forums, but all I ask is he gets a second chance because the consequences weren't made clear. If he was trying to get banned he wouldn't have appealed.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You can still team kill on core, you just have to be more creative. Do you have any proof a majority of his team kills were you and other clan members?

Also, TEAT, is this the same as TeaT (Tea Time) or is this different?

No TEAT is different than "Tea Time." And yes, while team killing on normal core is possible, it's something he's never intentionally tried to do. I'm not sure how I can provide proof of the actual team kills, but there were about 7-8 of us playing that night, so I can get them on the forums to confirm this. Is that okay?

You can still team kill on core, you just have to be more creative. Do you have any proof a majority of his team kills were you and other clan members?

Also, TEAT, is this the same as TeaT (Tea Time) or is this different?
Topher,
Did you still want proof of the team kills?

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Hey sorry, been a crazy day irl.

If you actually have footage of this, that'd be perfect!

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Would it happen to be in a video format?

I can't accept other clan members word, as you know, they'd have a positive bias towards them lol.

I barely have any footage that night. From the footage I looked through, I have one instance of him killing me. The other clips have there are no instances in the kill feed of him killing us or other teammates. I'm not sure how much more evidence I can give you because I'm genuinely being honest here.