Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: MudpipeMilkshake

In-game Name MudpipeMilkshake

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I got banned for griefing Fluff, he took the AA at the beginning of the game and just hid in spawn. He made it sound like i was on his ass all game when i wasnt. Id spawn, notice him STILL in spawn pop some flares and empty my smoke launcher, grab a vehicle and head to a flag. A decent amount of the team was actually pretty annoyed by him keeping the AA in spawn. I wasnt even the only one doing this shit to him either (even one of your own)... Im just the only one that got reported.

I bugged him to get out of spawn and he was like "no ill die". Its just kind of a weiner thing to do. It was surprising cause you put that guy in any other vehicle and he PTFO's but he just decided to be a little hermit fuck with the AA while our team was getting fucked up by aircraft that could have been mitigated by... Him leaving the spawn and helping with his vehicle.... This made me fairly irritated. So i did what i did. He was just being a blatant dick with wasting a vehicle with a "whatcha gonna do" attitude. I just get so annoyed with that kinda shit. It shouldnt bother me but it does.

Im not trying to justify/excuse what I did, rather explain my mindset really.

Why should we lift your ban? I dont think you will. Neonardo warned me a while back I had one last chance and i figure you guys stay true to your word and it would be understandable if my ban stayed permanent as I was informed before.

But I figure Ill give it a try anyways. Asking is free and it cant hurt.

Im hoping to not have a perma ban, im not a total piece of shit in the game, i get along with almost everyone in the server.
I push flags and am generally not a waste of skin or oxygen.

But if this is denied, its understandable for sure and its been fun playing with you fellas.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Intentional Teamgriefing

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes