Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: oblivionbf4

In-game Name oblivionbf4

What game were you banned from? do not remember

Date of ban Mar 5, 2018

Have you cheated before? never ever

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I believe I was banned for to many Hackusations. It has been a very long time

Why should we lift your ban? You all have a great server and I will no longer make Hackusations

Hawx

You're Never Right!
your ban was 2 years ago and it appears it may have been due to not following the rules. What is to make us believe you have learned your lesson about the rules and have no further incidents with you?

Hey Hawk - thank for getting back wth me. So, I remember this know. I was flying high over unicaps to take out enemy aircraft - seems like a good strategy - you gave me warnings so I flew high close to unicaps and thought I was staying out. I kept making kills because whenever some flew out of unicaps they did not look up and or check there six. The other pilots got very upset that I was killing them and complained I was in unicap - which I was not - so I got banned??? This was frustrating to me to be banned for strategic game play and a lack of situational awareness on others part.

I will re-read all the rules and comply with all rules so no further incidents occur - you have my word. I am not a hacker and a fervent believer in fair game play.
I appreciate your dedication in keeping the Hardcore server operating and hope to play with you all again -

Thanx for taking the time to hear my appeal - Rob

Hawx

You're Never Right!
As far as the uncap is concerned, you need to allow the opportunity for the enemy to be able to get out of their spawn/uncap without dying upon takeoff. I will go ahead and unban you with the expectation that you have learned your lesson and will proceed to follow the rules. If you are ever in doubt, please contact us here in the forums or for a more immediate response, you can get hold of an Admin in Teamspeak at ts.banzore.com.

Consider this your second chance, we hope you do as you say and will be the ideal player that others will look up to and follow by example. Have fun!

Hawx

You're Never Right!
what this means is that I unbanned you from our servers....however in order to play in any ranked server you need to clear up the issue that is associated with your other banned account.

bothesenuts

-bZ- Member
We run the BF4DB procon plugin that streams bans from their ban log. Because of this you will be kicked from our sever by that plugin. You need to figure out your situation with BF4DB before you can play on our sever.

Oblivion, to clarify the rule concerning Uncaps,

You may not fire into or otherwise attack a player or vehicle inside the enemy Uncap unless the following criteria applies:

1: The said player/vehicle is firing out of the enemy uncap
2: The Said player/vehicle Returns to the Uncap from the open combat area you may pursue and fire upon that player/vehicle ONLY
3: The flags are in a "All capped" scenario which means your team has control ( not just getting control but fully captured ) All the Objective Flags.

You can start an attack on a new spawned vehicle/player only after they have positively left the Uncap Area.

If you are Inside the uncap, you may not use the following while INSIDE the uncap:

Mobile Anti-Air
HIMARS M-142 Rocket Artillery Truck
UCAV Launcher
SUAV Recon Spotting Aircraft
Attack Helicopters and using Guided TV Missiles while Solo seating
MAV Recon Drone
Mortar Tube

Your body and said vehicle/equipment MUST BOTH be OUTSIDE of the uncap area to use these vehicles.