Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: odranoelzerep

In-game Name odranoelzerep

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? For the past 2 months, I've been suffering TK without doing anything in return. I have respected all the rules and even collaborated with promoting the server in other vehicles, such as youtube and social networks. Yesterday, especially. I was eliminated by C4 in the last second of the round without having done anything to receive this offense. and that nothing would happen to the author due to racism and lack of justice. In the next round, I decided to pinilo attacking our amtrac. Without this entailing tk just wearing out the tank. So, I suffered another 4 tk from the 2 crew of the tank, one of whom was the author of the tk in the previous round. Question, why was I only penalized, since I didn't start this squabble?

typed by other user about me: "P.s Only thing we have in common is Neo and Topher hate us" what i think about it? racism or what?

Why should we lift your ban? because I'm being harassed and wronged because of my clean way of playing. Maybe because I'm too good to play with "friends". If that's the case, I accept being banned, otherwise, racism and lack of equality in the matter of justice are proven. As I say, they're being a one-eyed judge

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? For the past 2 months, I've been suffering TK without doing anything in return. I have respected all the rules and even collaborated with promoting the server in other vehicles, such as youtube and social networks. Yesterday, especially. I was eliminated by C4 in the last second of the round without having done anything to receive this offense. and that nothing would happen to the author due to racism and lack of justice. In the next round, I decided to pinilo attacking our amtrac. Without this entailing tk just wearing out the tank. So, I suffered another 4 tk from the 2 crew of the tank, one of whom was the author of the tk in the previous round. Question, why was I only penalized, since I didn't start this squabble?

typed by other user about me: "P.s Only thing we have in common is Neo and Topher hate us" what i think about it? racism or what?

Why should we lift your ban? because I'm being harassed and wronged because of my clean way of playing. Maybe because I'm too good to play with "friends". If that's the case, I accept being banned, otherwise, racism and lack of equality in the matter of justice are proven. As I say, they're being a one-eyed judge
pinilo * punish him attacking...

F1sterRobot0 the user tha kill with C4...

enjoy your ban odrano -> F1sterRobot0 -> This was the only side of the story seen by the banner... -> How can he say that I would be banned if he was to blame for the stalemate

@F1sterRobot0, this user forgot to report what he did in the previous round to explain my reaction. Playing the saint and trying to put me in a position opposite to justice. This is lack of character, which I have left to the point of distributing it.

Why should we lift your ban? because I'm being harassed and wronged because of my clean way of playing. Maybe because I'm too good to play with "friends". If that's the case, I accept being banned,

In conclusion. I was disabled to report users who are outside the rules. For this reason, I decided to punish the offenders on my own, this is due to my inability to report the offenders. If this is resumed in my favor, reporting infringing users, I will certainly do the right way for the incident cases.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It's a 30 day temp ban, be grateful it's only a temp ban. Typically after a 7d temp ban, it's perm. and you received a 7 day temp ban back in January.

Do you have any video evidence of them Team Killing you? If so, you would need to report this on the forums.
Silent_Killa is dumb, we don't hate either of you. Don't listen to his BS.

Did you shoot rockets and F1ster and blackjack's amtrac because they team killed you? Looks like it was a fresh spawned amtrac, and you shot a rocket at them 3 separate times on each spawn. They told you not to and you continued.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Please stop quoting your ENTIRE ban appeal to reply. Why, you even did it twice dude. Come on....

It's a 30 day temp ban, be grateful it's only a temp ban. Typically after a 7d temp ban, it's perm. and you received a 7 day temp ban back in January.

Do you have any video evidence of them Team Killing you? If so, you would need to report this on the forums.

Silent_Killa is dumb, we don't hate either of you. Don't listen to his BS.

Did you shoot rockets and F1ster and blackjack's amtrac because they team killed you? Looks like it was a fresh spawned amtrac, and you shot a rocket at them 3 separate times on each spawn. They told you not to and you continued.
Let's do it by steps:

1) I have no evidence of the tk performed by him on the metro, nor does he have evidence of the rockets.
2) I am disabled to report offending users, which I would have done if I was active and none of this would have happened.
3) Which is more offender, a TK or a tank malfunction? i think a tk is more relevant than a simple malfunction.
4) This ban was misapplied because I was innocent all along and who should receive this ban would be him not me, this due to the relevance of the infraction, intentional TK within the base. Russian side of the subway.

In conclusion, I wasn't guilty of anything and I shouldn't thank you for not having a permanent ban. On the contrary, you owe me an apology for disproportionately applying the law.

Best regards.

The user who requested my punishment was not truthful in telling the real reason for my reaction, which stemmed from his misconduct against me in the previous round. Like me, he also has no evidence, so there was no justice, but impartiality by the punisher and absense of character by the reporter.

The same round, but late to got a name in picture.... but ask to cheito65, maybe he can confirm it.... but one evidence is the blackjackreno in this action....
Captura de Tela (169).png

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
A screenshot doesn't provide the best context, accidental TK's happen.

If you have a video of them intentionally team killing you feel free to post it.

the only reference that will to post here is your lack of impartiality and justice. Beware of judgment, because it is a one-eyed judge... I am considering above all a gratuitous issue of hatred, prejudice and racism. I understand that I'm not welcome here and I understand your partial decisions derived about it. See you soon