Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Ban Appeal: OLYasbjorn

In-game Name OLYasbjorn

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? My friend and I were trying to get 20 headshots on each other with the unica6 so we could get the Desert Eagle. We were doing it by being on opposite teams and setting a spawn beacon next to each other and headshotting. He got to 20 headshots and we were both automatically Perm banned.

Why should we lift your ban? Unless I am seeing it wrong, what we were doing is not cheating, hacking, or breaking any of the other rules posted on the website, as we were just farming headshots next to each other. I can see how it looks suspicious because we only get headshots with the pistol and we don't have any other kills or anything, but I assure you we were farming for the Desert Eagle.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Stat padding is an obvious unspoken rule, just like cheating. It doesn't have to be said to be against the rules. You'll almost always get kicked by the live anti-cheat functions of the server for doing it which is what happened here.

In our logs I can see you were kicked by the system, and should've been banned...but I don't show a current ban in place on you. What error message do you get if you join the server through Battlelog?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Found it, sort of. gunblade98965 is actually the account that got banned and its directly tied to you. Is that the account you were on?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You aren't directly banned, but the overlap of the accounts is why you can't connect. I'm going to lift the ban on that one then you'll be able to join again.