Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Ban Appeal: PelvicWoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name PelvicWoo

Have you cheated before? Never.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Playing a game on an island map. I'm playing on foot and within the first few minutes my team is backed into a corner and being abused. neonardo1 is hogging the attack boat on the enemy team and is 45-0. Amazing. I try to help my team destroy the attack boats, but end up being switched teams for some reason and can't switch back. I'm confused because the team I left only has one point and is being bullied. I thought I'd make things even so that the other team has a chance. I C4 neonardo1 in the attack boat because the state of the other team was sad. I wanted that to be the end of it and for him to give someone else a chance in that vehicle and do something on foot. Nope. He waits for the attack boat again and immediately gets it ez pz. I C4 him again and get banned from all servers. From two TKs? All because the admin wanted to own the attack boat, run a train on the enemy team and have a super one-sided fight? Again, amazing. I get that it's against the rules to intentionally TK, but I wanted to help the other team and got switched with no way of switching back. It was like watching a bully beat up on a defenseless kid. I was watching the game be ruined for the other team.

Why should we lift your ban? I don't believe I've ever had any issues in the past. I love BF4 and want the community and game to stay alive. I want the game to be fun for everyone so that people will keep playing. I understand that I fucked up and won't intentionally TK again. I especially won't mess with the absolute power of an admin again. That was probably my biggest mistake. I just hope that I won't see admins going on power trips at the expense of all the other players. I'm also curious why I was switched from the losing team that I was trying to help to the team that was just straight up pounding on the other team. If I don't have my ban lifted, I at least hope that the admins will stop stacking vehicles and shitting on the opposing team and let someone else have some fun too. Thanks.

D4rkFrog

-bZ- Member
Well, probably not the best idea to intentionally TK one of the Senior Admins...
1. Admins aren't there to abuse, they're there to help enforce the server rules. They aren't going on powertrips. I don't believe there are any tools that help them grab vehicles either. They wait just like everyone else.
2. Autobalance is generally automatic if there is a team imbalance happening. (not usually targeted)
3. There are plenty of other players that are "shitting on the opposing team" and if you coordinate with your team, you can easily take them out.

To clear things up, people are allowed to vehicle whore all they want in our servers. Just because neo (who btw does all of the server work here lmao) is spending his time in a boat all game actually being an asset to his team, doesn't mean your useless self gets to intentionally C4 an attack boat of all things. It has one of the longest respawn times for the vehicles. The fact that you had the balls to do it a second time and didn't expect a severe punishment is rather entertaining.

And the "admin" has to wait like everyone else and doesn't enter faster than others. He just times it well and gets in it faster than the rest of the time. The regulars (especially when neo is driving) love running full squads in the attack boat, and usually are the greatest asset to the team during that time. It's not your business, privilege, or place to "help the other team" in any way while you are playing this game. That applies in literally every bf4 server I've ever played on. You just happened to get unlucky and pull this dumbass stunt on the lead admin so you got caught immediately breaking the rules.

Correct. It's always a bad idea to mess with someone who has power. I acknowledge my mistake. I was just tired of seeing admins stacking fully upgraded vehicles that they're very good with because they obviously live in this game. Couldn't coordinate because I was switched to the winning team. I disagree. Repeatedly waiting to grab the most powerful vehicle on the map to go on insane killstreaks where a large portion of the opposing team has to coordinate to stop you and doing nothing else is just stroking your own ego in my opinion. I messed up though. Shouldn't have done what I did.

D4rkFrog

-bZ- Member
I don't think you got the message, admins are just like other players. They aren't gods or dictators. In no way does being an admin give you an advantage in gameplay. They would've given you the same punishment if you did it to some other player that was not an admin.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It's really not even worth the time to reply and engage here...but here we go why not.

I don't believe there are any tools that help them grab vehicles either.

Correct

Autobalance is generally automatic if there is a team imbalance happening.

Correct

There are plenty of other players that are "shitting on the opposing team" and if you coordinate with your team, you can easily take them out.

Yep.

@pelvicwoo it was very early on in the round. A lot can happen in very little time.

After you stopped TKing me and were kicked/banned our team started to struggle. It took everything we had to pull out a win and in the end only won by 102 tickets. At one point we were down by 200.

Please do explain why the game should only be played in a way that you are having fun. It's about more than just you. If you're not skilled enough to do well then that's on you.

On server #1/vehicle maps in general it's mostly about teamwork anyway, not how good of a player you are. I couldn't do half as well as I do without a squad backing me up and working with me. Contrary to that, a single squad working together on the other team can literally cripple any chopper/boat whore on that map.

TKing any player twice gets you a permaban on all servers? Doubt. I don't trust admins to not throw their power around whenever they want. I've already admitted my mistake, but I'm still going to vocalize my opinion that the admin is a dick.

As frog said, you would have been punished for griefing a regular player as well if you got reported. There is literally no server that I'm aware of that would accept what you did without punishment. Literally not one. You got unlucky and fucked with an admin, so your punishment was on the spot, but if you had done it to anyone else and they bothered to report it, your punishment would have been applied anyways.

And again, it is not your place to "help the other team". Anyone (admins included) is allowed to spend their time in game doing what they enjoy, and if that means staying in a vehicle with their friends in voice chat, so be it. You are literally 100% in the wrong and the fact that you think it's even remotely intelligent to press this matter and talk shit about the admins is ridiculous.

No mate, you griefed the vehicle. It's beyond just a simple TK. You broke 2 rules at once both times, racking up 4 different punishment points. You're the one who is an absolute dick, not the admin for getting rid of your dumbass when there was no reason to believe you would stop griefing.

I'll voice my opinions if I want to. I've already admitted that it was a mistake made in the moment. I didn't do it for the sake of my own entertainment.

You were in the wrong. The admin was in the right when there is no reason to believe you would stop griefing. And you are saying the "admin is a dick" for getting rid of you? Really? Try to use that brain of yours that evolution took millenia to gift you, and stop being an absolute moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.