Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: peperin979

In-game Name peperin979

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? You ban me for 5 reasons: 1.-Farming late at night: When I did it, it was not my intention to harm the population of the server, I just wanted to entertain myself playing a video game like everyone who plays bf4 at night........you never give me a temporal ban as a warning.
2.-Base raping: I only atack the enemy base when we take all flags and literal all my team is doing base raping, I thought that in that situation I was not breaking the rules............you never give me a temporal ban as a warning.
3.-Burning teammates gunners on shangai: Some servers had the rule that the pilot chose the gunner I made the mistake of thinking that bz was one of those........you never give me a temporal ban as a warning.
4.-KPM limit ban: I got ban in the past then you WARNING ME!!!! and I start buying vip as prevention.
5.-Evade ban: When neonardo ban me, I appeal and thoper says: "If you played since 2014 you know how we run shit, and all of that is not it." and Its okay Thoper I'm agree with you, but if I got reported in the past......why you never gave me a warning?, as I told you up honestly I really didnt knew I was breaking rules. I ask you 2-3 times for another chance, I apologize, I promised you to dont break rules again and you never answered me back.
and yes, I accept that I made the mistake of playing on another account
I'm not complaining about anything, I'm just telling it like it is.

Why should we lift your ban? I've been playing for 7 years on bz servers and I got a lot hours of fun. I will not talk shit or insult the administrators . I always addressed myself with respect and so it will be until the end. I want to thank @angrysalsa who help me in the past when I was involved in an unfortunate situation. I accept the permanent ban

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Raping late at night

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
iirc you've had plenty of warnings across all of your accounts.

I find it funny you come back to appeal whenever your new accounts get banned.

Just stop dude, the answer will be the same.

Appeal Denied.