Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: PhillipW

It doesn’t matter what you’re referencing, it doesn’t matter what the context around what you said was. We do not allow that word, in any variation of spelling. Our chat filter is automatic and is not wrong. Accept accountability for what you’ve typed, otherwise when your current ban expires, you’ll be well on your way to your next suspension.
Well That doesn't sound fair to me, when It doesn't even mean the same thing, it means something entirely different, You could of just gave me a warning, its not like I would do that again now that
I know its against the rules (it wasn't even intentional in the first place). but I also beg to differ, context absolutely matters, In determining if what someone said was actually racist, which is what the rules say, it says "no racism" it doesn't "no potentially offensive keywords" if keywords are the only thing that you guys count then maybe you should mention it specifically in the rules.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Well That doesn't sound fair to me, when It doesn't even mean the same thing, it means something entirely different, You could of just gave me a warning, its not like I would do that again now that
I know its against the rules (it wasn't even intentional in the first place). but I also beg to differ, context absolutely matters, In determining if what someone said was actually racist, which is what the rules say, it says "no racism" it doesn't "no potentially offensive keywords" if keywords are the only thing that you guys count then maybe you should mention it specifically in the rules.
It is fair, you said a word that our filter looks for in chat and got punished for it. Context doesn't matter because a racial word is still racial no matter what bullshit reasoning you try to attach to it. And you got many warnings, it's an automated system.

First it kills you in-game, then it kicks, then a one day ban and so on, all of the above also come with a message in chat and a MESSAGE IN ALL CAPS that goes across your screen, so you can't miss it. It's in the rules, plain and simple, "no racism". What you said is a racial slur, regardless of what you think it means.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
To add on, it doesn’t matter if it’s racist or not, we do not allow the use of the word. Period.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
phillipw.PNG

1707151345427.png

If you're referencing this word, it's spelled completely different. You straight up said the racial word. You don't even have a defense any more as you don't even know how to spell what you were supposedly trying to convey. If you actually took the time to learn the language instead of spouting bs in our chat, you'd know that phonetically it sounds similar to the n word, however typed form does not match what you said in chat.

It is fair, you said a word that our filter looks for in chat and got punished for it. Context doesn't matter because a racial word is still racial no matter what bullshit reasoning you try to attach to it. And you got many warnings, it's an automated system.

First it kills you in-game, then it kicks, then a one day ban and so on, all of the above also come with a message in chat and a MESSAGE IN ALL CAPS that goes across your screen, so you can't miss it. It's in the rules, plain and simple, "no racism". What you said is a racial slur, regardless of what you think it means.
I got the kill and the kick, but I didn't get no one day ban, if its a one day ban why am I being banned for 3 days and not one day 5 days later. this is the first and only incident

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your logs were reviewed and the ban length was adjusted.
It's a good thing that we brought you to our forums to clear up the misunderstandings you had regarding what we do and do not allow.

View attachment 11937

View attachment 11938

If you're referencing this word, it's spelled completely different. You straight up said the racial word. You don't even have a defense any more as you don't even know how to spell what you were supposedly trying to convey. If you actually took the time to learn the language instead of spouting bs in our chat, you'd know that phonetically it sounds similar to the n word, however typed form does not match what you said in chat.
It can also be pronounced like "Nei Guh", so its phonetically almost identical. so I just typed it out that way, I typed out how it phonetically sounds in Chinese, Not the English translation. what do you mean it does not match? its also used as a filler word for when you're thinking about what you're gonna say next like in English you would say "um" or "uh". this is 100% true

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240205-074957.png
    Screenshot_20240205-074957.png
    254 KB · Views: 3

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Dude give it up already, the rules are clear and simple and you’ve broken them. There is no justification that you could possibly provide with regards to using that word that will change our mind. The use of the word is NOT ALLOWED, regardless of context.