Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: PotatoFiestaBowl

In-game Name PotatoFiestaBowl

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I'm not being shown as banned but being auto-kicked from servers.

Why should we lift your ban? I'm not sure if banned or what's happening.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) You have been kicked by an admin.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You were originally punished and given a temp ban for shooting into uncap, but looking at your chatlogs you don't really seem to want to play on bZ servers so what's the point unbanning you?

You were originally punished and given a temp ban for shooting into uncap, but looking at your chatlogs you don't really seem to want to play on bZ servers so what's the point unbanning you?
I never got a warning about that? Only time i've shot into uncap was on Locker with all flags. My issue with bZ server was when there was a blatant cheater with many people calling it out and nothing being done with an active admin on. Also, hitreg was being very off and I suggested a reset. I'll work on how I word my opinions next time. Alls well on my end.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I never got a warning about that? Only time i've shot into uncap was on Locker with all flags.
You sure? You ran into enemy spawn without having all flags.

My issue with bZ server was when there was a blatant cheater with many people calling it out and nothing being done with an active admin on.
Who was said cheater, and who was the active admin? Because I'm the only admin that actively plays on bZ2..

Also, hitreg was being very off and I suggested a reset.
I wish this was all you did. Like I said, doesn't really seem like you want to play on bZ lol.

1646850689982.png

You're actively telling others to play on other servers.. If bZ is so unplayable to the point you tell others to go somewhere else, why would you want to be unbanned?

I will take the blame shooting into uncap, I don't remember but you clearly have the evidence so I will accept blame. And I will also accept blame for the chat spam. I believe this was when there was a suspected hacker but I'm honestly not sure but I was fustrated. I take blame. It's ultimately up to you. Have a good day

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You weren't necessarily banned for chat spam, more promoting other servers.

If you can refrain from promoting other servers, I'll lift the ban. Sound good?

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Great, I'll lift the ban. But please know in the future if you make a comment suggesting others to play elsewhere the ban will be reactivated with no chance to appeal.

Appeal Accepted.