Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Pterodactylwhoa

In-game Name Pterodactylwhoa

Have you cheated before? Hell no, wtf.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I used the same language as Fluffmuffin (and for some reason that fuckin dipshit is in BZ using the same language as me) uses to other players against the admin BigBagOfSwag. They(BagOfDicks) didn't like that I called them a retarded idiot and banned me(i said much more, but never broke any rule). I broke zero rules including the last one "disturbing gameplay for everyone"... Or w/e... That's pretty much it.

Why should we lift your ban? Because BigBagOfSwag is a Badmin. Called him retarded, a piece of shit, stupid, a moron... Idk, the list goes on. THIS ISN"T AGAINST THE RULES

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Can't remember

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

Get your shit togethether...

1: GRIEFING / TEAMKILLING IS NOT TOLERATED!
No team killing, period, end of story.
Griefing: Purposefully shooting or otherwise sabotaging your teammates in an online game.
Griefing includes stealing of friendly vehicles while they are repairing (for example).
Forcing a TK is griefing.

2: ATTACKING UNCAP IS NOT ALLOWED (Conquest Only)
Don't attack the enemy's uncappable base (main base). If they fire out you can return fire.

3: No Racism
Don't be a racist and don't try to bypass the automatic filters.

4: No Politics In Game Chat
We're here to have fun and escape the real world so take your political talk elsewhere.

In general, don't be a trouble maker in the server.

The above rules what will usually be cited in punishes/kicks/bans but other reasons may be used if you're an exceptionally problematic player disrupting gameplay.

Notable items:

Stealing vehicles from the enemy uncap is allowed, however you're not allowed to defend yourself while in their uncap.
Sniping from uncap is allowed, but very stupid and you're definitely not helping your team.
If you fire from uncap, you're fair game for the enemy to return fire.

This is a copy past of your rules. I broke ZERO of them. BigBagOfSwag decided they didn't like what I said and took it upon themself to create their own rule of "he's annoying me and assumes it's annoying EVERYONE else." And bans me. I know about the "if the majority of the server is inherent annoyed: ban".... like 3 people out of 64 said they were... 3 out of 64 is not how that hidden rule applies.

Fuck you BagOfDicks. You suck potatoes.

Anyway....Nothing I did was against the rules. Secondly, you have zero video evidence of proof which is REQUIRED to ban someone. Good luck proving what I did was wrong and against the rules WITHOUT VIDEO EVIDENCE WHICH IS REQUIRED TO ACTUALLY GET SOMEONE BANNED.... God damn, you are truly a BagOfStupid

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I don't even care about the 3 day ban. I'm more worried about the players that have admin abilities to break the rules in their favor to abuse it. Fuck it. Keep my 3 day bad. Get rid of these pieces of shit who don't enforce them properly.
Don't you worry, you'll be able to think long and hard about what you could've done differently.

Anyway....Nothing I did was against the rules. Secondly, you have zero video evidence of proof which is REQUIRED to ban someone. Good luck proving what I did was wrong and against the rules WITHOUT VIDEO EVIDENCE WHICH IS REQUIRED TO ACTUALLY GET SOMEONE BANNED.... God damn, you are truly a BagOfStupid
Nothing I did was against our ingame rules. The match had just started and you were on Echo in the other little bird. Even if you were just outside of echo, none of the flags were fully captured by either team yet. You decided it would be best to false report me, my reputation from playing automatically contested it and you then proceeded to lose your mind. I usually have thick skin but I don't tolerate that level of disrespect.

You were warned and did not stop. You have a history of being a disruptive player and we don't have any reason to continue to house you on our servers. Playing here is a privilege.
I don't need video evidence to show how much of an imbecile and detriment to our servers you are. Your chat expresses that quite nicely.

1695256895546.png

You have an extensive history of being problematic. Enough is enough, go take your toxicity elsewhere. You are no longer welcomed here.