Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Pterodactylwhoa

Which rule did I break? C'mon.... Hell, you extended my ban for some shit I said to you IN THIS CONVERSATION. Scroll up.

You can't possibly be this dumb. I refuse to believe anybody is this arrogant and ignorant of themselves.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
From our rules page:

In general, don't be a trouble maker in the server.

The above rules what will usually be cited in punishes/kicks/bans but other reasons may be used if you're an exceptionally problematic player disrupting gameplay.

Yes, I quoted that rule "in general don't be a trouble maker". I was only a trouble maker to like 3 people out of 64 including BagOfStupids point of view. You're telling me that just because he has admin priv's he's allowed to just do whatever the fuck he wants?

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You know this isn't a live chat right? Its a forum. You can put more than one sentence in a post. Spamming posts will not help you in any way whatsoever and will honestly just make things worse for you.

BigBadBagOfDicks, you still haven't told me what rule I've broken. Your ban on me was purely emotional because I talked shit to you and you didn't like it. You LITERALLY JUST CALLED ME A FAGGOT less than 5 minutes ago. I don't think I even called you that. Just retarded, stupid and whatever else....You are too fucking stupid to have any kind of intelligent conversation with.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Notice how I don't break what I want to say into separate messages. I keep them grouped within a paragraph, or perhaps more than one. There's also a lot of tools available to organize your text and format it in ways that make things easier to read or to get a point across. They're pretty cool, you should check them out sometime.

It's also not live, we just happen to be online and available to respond quickly.

You are too fucking stupid
The irony strikes again.