Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: PuppetFoam

In-game Name PuppetFoam

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? As if it isn't obvious already; I griefed, I TK'ed, and I base raped far too many times. I'm not going to try and lie, I know what I did and there's plenty of evidence proving that.

Why should we lift your ban? I don't know where to start other than by saying that I'm sorry. RogaineFoam is right, my behavior recently has been quite disappointing. I let my frustrations with certain individuals get the better of me, and that led to me doing things that I knew were wrong.

TK'ing: The video looks pretty damning, I know. I will say however that despite what it looks like, this was not an intentional TK; I was simply trying to get to the heli spawn point as well, but as it turns out, I'm an awful quad driver. I know I should have apologized at the time though.

Griefing: I get it, jet ramming is a pretty scummy tactic. It's also not something that a player with my skill level should be engaging in. It was a dick move, I know, and to the player on the receiving end (who's name I won't mention), you have my apologies.

Base Rape: There's not really much to say here other than I'm guilty. Not only that, but as the player who reported me so kindly stated, I did it more times than what was shown in the video. I see no point in trying to convince you all that that the numerous players who !reported me were lying, because I'd be beating a dead horse at that point. Plus, in order to even have an attempt at wiping my slate clean, I feel like I need to be honest about what I did.

Now (and I can already picture Topher saying "I might have unbanned you if you didn't try and circumvent it on an alt"), I know that I should've gone about appealing my ban through the proper channels as opposed to buying an alt account, but that winter sale was simply too enticing. Jokes aside, I think there's something to be said about what I used that alt account for. My goal was to prove to myself that I could play at a high level without breaking the rules, as for all of the 40 hours I've used that account for, I've followed your rules to a T (letting the heli get to E before engaging, waiting for them to shoot first if they are in spawn, no TK'ing and no griefing etc).

Anyways, I feel like I've said enough here. If you want me to explain myself further feel free to message me on Discord as I do occasionally lurk around the channel.

I sincerely hope that you'll give me a second (third?) chance, as I obviously enjoy playing here and plan to keep donating every month if I get unbanned. If you want to put me on the thinnest ice possible with 4 punish points and basically say that if I fuck up again I'll never be back, I'd greatly appreciate even that.

If I don't, well, that's okay. You certainly won't find me whining about how other people have done worse yet received lesser punishments as I know that each appeal is unique and looked at differently. You also won't see me making any new alt accounts, as someone who can go 178-1 on Zavod in 30 minutes doesn't exactly fly under the radar.

Sorry for the long post,

Cheers.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Griefing/TK'ing/Constant Base Rape

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I might have unbanned you if you didn't try and circumvent it on an alt

I'll give you another chance, BUT.. A single report comes in with video of you TKing, Griefing, or shooting someone in spawn who is not fair game and you'll be gone with no chance to appeal.

Given your history, I think that's a fair trade/deal, correct?