Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: RagerOfficial

In-game Name RagerOfficial

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I have no idea why I was banned. It may be bacsue I was being toxic in the chat.

Why should we lift your ban? I have been going through some issues lateley and have not been behaving like myself. I understand that I have acted out of line and I am doing the best that I can to become a better person. I really enjoy playing Battlefield 4 as it brings back nastolgic memories for me and it is helping me cope. I just ask that you give me a second chance because BF4 is a medium I use to decompress. Thank you for your consideration.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Looks like you let your aimbot get the better of you.

This is an external ban on Battlefield Agency. You will have to appeal with them.

Looks like you let your aimbot get the better of you.

This is an external ban on Battlefield Agency. You will have to appeal with them.

If you read the full reasoning, It states that I was reported for being associated with someone using aimbot but that person was just in my party. On the side of the page, it says "report rejected" and when you click on that, it says "No Active BF4 Ban".

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    428.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    395.4 KB · Views: 9

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That's BF4DB, Salsa linked you to the BA ban above. You'd still have to appeal the ban with them and not us.

That's BF4DB, Salsa linked you to the BA ban above. You'd still have to appeal the ban with them and not us.
I'm just confused as to why the link that Salsa sent says that I am not banned (refference my screenshots) yet you're telling me that it is on their end. Am I missing something here? I am new to this whole "getting banned from BF4" thing.