Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: satyroMOSSAD

In-game Name satyroMOSSAD

What game were you banned from? BF4 - 24/7 HC Metro/Op Lock/Pearl Market #1200 TKT

Date of ban Nov 15, 2016

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? PLAYER "[-bZ-PRlNCESS]"The player JUMPED IN MY FIRE LINE. IN NO TIME I POINTED THE GUN FOR THE PLAYER. I HAVE NOT DONE ANY FRIENDLY FIRE DURING THE GAME. REALLY DID NOT I UNDERSTAND WHY I BANED? Does this player have superpowers? AGAIN, SHE JUMPED THE STONE DIRECTLY IN MY FIRE LINE.

Why should we lift your ban? BECAUSE IT IS UNFAIR. COMPLETELY ABSURD. DISOUNT AND PARTIAL. YOU CAN NOT BAN SOMEONE WITHOUT HEARING YOUR SIDE OF HISTORY. JUST SEE THE GAME... BY THE WAY... PRINCESS KILL ME TWICE IN THE SAME GAME, SAME DAY.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You have a lot of infractions from a lot of different admins over the past 10 months.

Really don't see this one getting lifted, bud. You did it to yourself.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
nice yelling lol

Hawx

You're Never Right!
Satyro, may I suggest you acquaint yourself with our server rules so issues like this don't turn into bigger problems than they really need to be. With previous infractions from several of us, it shows us you have no regard for the rules we have established and fail to realize these rules are in place to make it a better gaming experience not just for you, but for everyone that keeps coming back for the enjoyment.