Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: sawkoondeez1

In-game Name sawkoondeez1

Have you cheated before? no never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i choked a 60 kill game on OP locker an was popping off i guess he thought i was cheating when i was whiffing i dont have external wall hacks lmao my twitter is :nativelul and please watch the whole video he uploaded im clearly not aimbotting or walling lol im just a good player with game sense been playing this game almost since release

Why should we lift your ban? i would like to play on your server only good NA HC TDM server great admins, also and the best tickrate sever

I dunno man. I watched the entire video. I can't see any wall hack, but almost all of your shots to the outside are very suspicious. Several of them were quite ridiculously implausible (like when a guy sort of slightly had his head pop up and you instantly headshot him). Turning and headshotting guys with no scope at mid range. It's up to the admins, but that's highly suspicious.

im sorry but thats just my playstyle man im a good FPS player i have been playing for almost my whole life i practice my aim almost everyday on aim trainers like kovaak's, aimlab, aimbeast etc. hate to get banned from the only good HC TDM server ive been playing csgo,cod,pretty much a BF games an other FPS games, ive went pro in fortnite but quit last year due to the game just being dull an boring, here's my YT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wMxzQ_yERO_D-Pisoo2IA?view_as=subscriber, again my twitter is nativelul

im sorry but thats just my playstyle man im a good FPS player i have been playing for almost my whole life i practice my aim almost everyday on aim trainers like kovaak's, aimlab, aimbeast etc. hate to get banned from the only good HC TDM server ive been playing csgo,cod,pretty much all BF games an other FPS games, ive went pro in fortnite but quit last year due to the game just being dull an boring, here's my YT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wMxzQ_yERO_D-Pisoo2IA?view_as=subscriber, again my twitter is nativelul

HeavyDuty

-bZ- Member
Donator
I dunno man. I watched the entire video. I can't see any wall hack, but almost all of your shots to the outside are very suspicious. Several of them were quite ridiculously implausible (like when a guy sort of slightly had his head pop up and you instantly headshot him). Turning and headshotting guys with no scope at mid range. It's up to the admins, but that's highly suspicious.
I like your honest assessment but we should never ban on suspicion. If we do not have hard evidence then no banning. Everyone has good days where they snap off a shot like that. I was a very streaky BF player when I played the game. One day it was headshot after headshot and another day I just kept hitting centermass and loosing the gunfights. Unfortunately most people accussed are not really cheating and most people cheating are never caught.

thank you so much an no worries dealt with this before on mw3 plutonium where ive been banned for "cheating aiming/walling hacks" just for being a decent player loll