Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Ban Appeal: ScumlordFrost

In-game Name ScumlordFrost

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Punkbuster years ago was really bad for banning a lot of legit people for "GAMEHACK #86001" and another variation of the "GAMEHACK" code, 88001 or something. I ended up getting banned for it too, and a guy named Stryker from GGC even told me he thinks Even Balance occasionally bans for SweetFX which I was using back then.

The problem was so prominent that even bf4db stopped banning for this code, which is how I am able to play now. https://bf4db.com/player/1004020529794
https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/punkbuster-86001-1598

You can even see I'm clean on bf4db. If I was really a cheater I'd be banned there and wouldn't be playing bf4 since a lot of servers kick for VPN and I've never even used a VPN before anyways. It's not like I was banned for DMG mod for multi-hack which generally don't trigger false positives, or at least from what I've seen.

Why should we lift your ban? I'm not an illegitimate player, never once cheated. No proof of it outside a faulty code by Even Balance that bf4db doesn't even ban for anymore cause how consistently wrong it was.

Yeah I'm a cFa member but that doesn't just instantly make me a cheater and I don't support the members who did. These days it's mostly just fun to run the cFa tags for the salt it sometimes generates, except for moments like this of course. I also don't cause "mischief" in the server as the guy who put in the complaint about me on here stated. I'm one of the "nice" cFa as I've been referred to in the past, despite my name being scumlord, it's an inside joke from a couple years ago and it gets funny chat reactions sometimes so I kept it.

I never base rape, I'm rarely toxic in chat and I usually play solo so I'm not in there killing the server with a whole squad or anything.

Not really expecting an unban since hurr durr "punkbuster says ur a cheater" like the big brains over at AARP said. Willing to bet it was an AARP guy that put in the report on me to begin with, guy made the account same day as reporting me. But it would be nice because like I said, I've never once cheated and these days its getting harder to find a good NA server to play on.

That's my now ex-girlfriends account. She used to live with me and we'd play together from the same IP for a while until she moved out. We ended up breaking up a while after that and I don't go on it anymore. I used to play on her account sometimes to join KD limited servers like bat soup. Sometimes she just got a kick out of watching me play on it. Thought it was funny seeing her name do well.

If you're not gunna unban me at least don't ban her. All she likes doing is playing lockers

Alright sounds good thanks. Again, would really appreciate it cause there's not a lot of servers to choose from and sometimes BZ is the best option.

Just really annoying getting banned because 2 years ago some outdated anti-cheat that hasn't been updated in 5 years decided I'm a cheater for using SweetFX. Can't even appeal on their site anymore, make a ticket and it doesn't get replied to.

Figured I'd give this a bump since I assume it's been forgotten about. Was reporting someone on BF4DB today and thought maybe I'd check the clean report section to see if that same dude who reported me here also reported me on there and he did!

Willing to bet he's gone to other forums as well. Dude seems to have a hard on for me. I'm only banned here and on the RC/AARP servers which is where I'm willing to bet that guy is from. You BZ guys seem to have brains at least.