Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: SeaUncornBoi

In-game Name SeaUncornBoi

Have you cheated before? No.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was simply muted. If there is a separate page for appealing a mute, I apologize.

Why should we lift your ban? Not being able to communicate with the team is losing a big part of Battlefield. I promise no repeated offenses will be made should I be able to use in-game text chat again.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Kicked by admin.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Don't see why you'd even attempt to appeal this shit, Your ban was a temp ban back in September because you got around the filter by putting shit in all one message. I guess, thanks for bringing this to our attention, switching you to a permanent ban.

Don't forget, you wanted this!

1637945354658.png

1637945376352.png

Appeal Denied.

To clarify why I attempted an appeal despite what had occurred, I thought admins had already seen the chat logs and being permanently muted was the typical punishment over being banned, which is arguably worse in a Battlefield game given how important teamwork is. This also wouldn't have been the first time I heard of a server doing so given the reports I've seen in other server's chats. I see now I was wrong about the mute being permanent. I thought giving a genuine promise to not have any repeated offenses would give me a chance at being unmuted. I asked for a permanent ban out of rage, and will fully admit it was immature, however, I wanted a permanent ban from that specific server, not all banzore servers. Again, wishful thinking on my part I know, but this was the first and only server I played on continuously.

Not saying any of this as a second ban-appeal attempt or anything, just trying to better explain why I did what I did. There's no excuse for it, but it was not because I actually am racist or bigoted, I was just angry and was looking for the fastest way to get it out. I didn't care in the moment if I was banned or not, but after not being banned, and muted instead, I cooled down over a couple days, and looked for a way to submit an appeal, once again, under the assumption my mute was permanent and the admin(s) knew what had been said. I'm sorry, and given that I'm now banned, I guess all I can say is better late than never.