Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: serpico501

In-game Name serpico501

What game were you banned from? bf4

Date of ban Apr 14, 2017

Have you cheated before? never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was playing late as usual. Spent previous round driving around pearl market in a jeep with bummy. Map switched to locker. I spawned and ran to C. I make a kill with gp30 from under tower to B door. Person I kill makes a comment and when I reply my screen goes blank. I am unable to reconnect. Bummy said the server states [LIVE]{4-AEK971-64-14-1-13} auto admin ban.

Why should we lift your ban? Unaware of any rules broken. Was not griefing or team killing. Have moment of kick/ban recorded on twitch as well as the entire previous round.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Boom

I pretty much do every round but that was first 3 kills of a new map then ban. The rounds before I was driving in a Jeep shooting nade and aek out of the front window. That video is a couple hours long and pretty funny. I'll try to post. Had to download tapatalk

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Here's the description of the [] part of the ban message:

WEAPONNAME-DPS-KILLS-HEADSHOTS-HITS

The ban message:

[LIVE][4-AEK971-64-14-1-13]

So you averaged 64 DPS with 14 kills, only one of which was a headshot, from 13 total shots?

I'm failing to make that make sense in any legitimate fashion.

I'll post the previous round. Doesn't make much sense unless it is counting nades as shots. In that case it is easy to get multiple kills with one 320 shot. 320 headshots are rare for me. Most the kills are splash damage.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I'll post the previous round. Doesn't make much sense unless it is counting nades as shots. In that case it is easy to get multiple kills with one 320 shot. 320 headshots are rare for me. Most the kills are splash damage.

Yeah that video will help. I'm pretty sure it doesn't count the nade launcher as a regular AEK kill but I'm still looking into that.

I'll post it when I get home. I use the launcher attached to the rifle on an under rail. Also I get alot of cleanup kills with the aek after the launcher doesn't kill and only does 93 dmg of splash.

I have triggered the same thing again. It happened in about the same way as before. Spent the round driving around I'm a Jeep shooting out of the window. Next round starts and about 3 minutes in I trigger the same auto admin. I have video again luckily. Pretty sure the Jeep trolling is messing with it.

I have triggered the same auto admin. It seems like it always happens at the beginning of a new round, usually when im not even shooting.

Video from start of new round to autokick =

The round prior I had 105 kills and did a lot of damage

Full 105 kill round =