Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: SGTDOOKIESTAIN

In-game Name SGTDOOKIESTAIN

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was perma banned from all servers over teamkilling and ill admit I 100% was teamkilling but it was only 2 guys Stirrum and his friend Kypit and I only started messing with them because they were 100% starting it with me. I only jet rammed and teamkilled him and his friend I didn't teamkill anyone else or bother anyone else. It at all started on Siege of Shanghai Conquest I hopped into a attack chopper did my usual shit I got damaged and I went to land on base to repair my heli and while I'm repairing it he runs up hops in and takes the heli I hop into the gunner seat and ask him to get out and he rams the heli into the ground and jumps out last second killing me in the process. He did this because him and his friend wanted to run the heli together which would've been fine if he had communicated that I was solo piloting I would've been okay with letting go of the chopper for them but they didn't say anything they just griefed me to get the chopper and proceeded to talk shit in chat when I asked why. I got in chat and asked why and they told me to cry and talked shit so I proceeded to troll them for the next 5 or so games.

Why should we lift your ban? Because I understand where I went wrong with my actions and I understand now that I can record and come to this forum if anything like this happens again instead of just retaliating and causing a grief war between me and someone else and because I play on your servers constantly and I'm never toxic or griefing anyone I mind my own business and stay in my own lane I just like playing Battlefield I don't want to cause issues with people. This was one time that I lost my shit on 2 people who decided to grief me and I just wanna continue forward.

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Do you happen to have video on your defense regarding them griefing you?

Do you happen to have video on your defense regarding them griefing you?
No I don't but I do have pictures of the chat where I asked them why they did that and them telling me to stop crying about it and what not. I wish I had footage but to be honest I didn't think id need to build a case didn't think it'd be taken this far especially when I ain't even start it and I was minding my business just playing the game up until this point. I wasn't just on here griefing the entire server I was just griefing them for griefing me which I shouldn't have done that but I don't think I deserve a perma ban for it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    907.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    759 KB · Views: 24
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    787.5 KB · Views: 20

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'll offer you a compromise.
You'll be offered another chance on the condition that any additional incidents or just complaints filed against you will result in the reinstatement of your permanent ban.

We do not tolerate intentional teamgriefing or teamkilling.
Let me know if you'd like to move forward with your appeal.

Hey I'm sorry for the late reply I don't get notifications for this forum in my emails and I've had alot of stuff going on in my personal life lately so I haven't had time to check. I'd like to move forward on the appeal and I'm okay with those terms.