Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: SnOwOden

In-game Name SnOwOden

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? oh well in the beginning of a match i spawned in an attack chopper and this guy was the pilot and he flew us like 50m straight up into the air then jumped, landed and watched the chopper as i tried to come back and get them. then i roadkilled them on landing by accident and they were salty. then i got in an AA and they started shooting rockets at me so i just started killing them over and over. not like it was even high pop it was just like 5 dudes on lancing dam.

Why should we lift your ban? because i wanna play with my friend that only plays on your servers and you own like 60% of the servers i have that are low ping high pop

Kick reason (from Battlelog) intentional tk

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Can you give me your in game name, this one isnt coming up.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Do you know how many team kills it takes to get automatically permanently banned from our servers? Why should we let you back in? I dont care about you wanting to get back in because your friend plays, I want to know why we should believe you wont act a fool again.

i mean im usually a good team player and only accidentally kill teammates shooting at a baddie or they surprise me. thats the only guy ive ever actually targeted. idk my rage got to me because of how serious and salty he was about it. i didn't kill them until they were deliberately trying to kill me.

and yea i got kicked and came back twice. but trust me he needed his game ruined if they act like that. or maybe they had fun.