Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: Superman Prime 1 million

In-game Name Superman Prime 1 million

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Blastpast posted a youtube video saying that I was "camping spawn". The video does not show the whole story and he purposely set it up to get me banned. I was waiting outside spawn and I didn't even see him till I looked over and saw a jet flying around. I assumed he had already attacked and had retreated. I did not see him spawn in jet!

Why should we lift your ban? Because I wasn't spawn camping! I went after him when I saw him flying in circles! I had no idea he was baiting me. I do not spawn camp and actively even tell my team to let the enemy hold a flag avoid this sort of thing, in general.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Na

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

I went back and watched the video and I can see why one would say I was spawn camping. I realy didn't think I was and I had just killed the J20 in a dogfight, if I remember correctly.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It's a 1 week temp ban. You've got a history of rule violations. Sit it out and be mindful of the rules next time.

It's a 1 week temp ban. You've got a history of rule violations. Sit it out and be mindful of the rules next time.
My history of rule violations is simply from tking people that were trying to kill me. And from the last one, someone stole my tank.

This one isn't just though. I wasn't "spawn camping" like I was accused and even apologized for coming across that way. The op legit baited me and was acting like I waited for him to spawn in a jet to just kill him, when the video showed him flying in circles like he had just returned to spawn (from my point of view), like they so often do.
I have no hard feelings against you and I'm only replying because I'm annoyed because I really wasn't spawn camping, and the OP was happy to get me banned, when I had just killed him in the stealth jet prior to this.