Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Superman_Prime_1

In-game Name Superman_Prime_1

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? So...this guy named COOLJON kept trying to teamkill me. It started out with him flying into enemy spawn (he was trying to steal the enemy helo) and we died because of that. then I spawned in the transport helo and he shot me out to take it. from there it was a war. I admit I killed him but then I tried to avoid him but he would folllow me....jump ahead, I tank a lot and he would try to c4 me, following me around on foot, so i would kill him to stop him. the last straw that got me an auto ban (i think) was when i shot enemy mines and a friendly vehicle drove by, blowing it up. Several players on both sides and he was reported. apparantly, he's a bad player and has caused issues before. I don't remember any names, but I am sure they have reported him in the chat.

Why should we lift your ban? I'm not a *teamkiller*, I actively try to be a part of the team and try to avoid running over people. I am or was rank 24 and I love playing on banzore servers

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Do you have video of him griefing?

Because it just looks like you're a griefer/tker without any evidence to support your claim..

No, I don't have any evidence, as I don't record but I was hoping the evidence would be in that a bunch of people reported him. he killed 5 of us in a lav with c4. The evidence of me teamkilling is from killing him a bunch of times and others started to kill him as well. I was avoiding him so as to not get kicked. but that last blowing of the mine incident is what done me in. If I was a teamkiller, I would have been banned a long time ago, I've been playing on the servers consistently for a while.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If you have an Nvidia GPU you can use shadowplay to record a previous set amt of time at the push of a button. I have this set up to 2 minutes so I can push a button and record people griefing, or highlights. Do you remember his name exactly? Only one person is showing up when I search cooljon, and he has no reports, is a level 6 and has not played on our servers.

thanks, ill look into it.

I found his profile on battlelog, I think his name has zeros in place of Os (C00LJ0N), but in the battle report, its COOLJON

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Thank you for correcting his name spelling, I gave him 2 punishes leading to a 1 day temp ban. If he continues please record it and post it on the forums.

I will unban you, but you need to know right now, if you have a problem with a player do not retaliate with TK's, just report in game, record it and then post it on the forums for us to see.

I don't want to see you post another ban appeal, don't make me regret this decision.

Appeal Approved

C00LJ0N keeps trying to kill me. he c4ed me and another guy while we were shooting at the enemy in a vehicle. I just downloaded shadowplay but I didnt have it when he did this, but now I do have it, but it says my laptop doesnt meet requirements to use it. Even then, I cant catch him on video doing it, because hes sly. later, after he hijacked my lav, he drove it straight into the water, it got stuck. he came back in a truck and flipped in the water and then swam over and I killed him before he could kill me. He later jumped ran in front of me when i was driving a tank. I've reported him and it doesn't seem to solve the issue. I dont want to complain but its so frustrating to have to deal with this annoying guy.

Now today, hes back at and he's ruining my k/d. I really try to not retaliate but then when I do, he asks publicly "why are you teamkilling me". I got booted by one admin yesterday cause it looks like we are doing it to each other. I'm just going to avoid him...he only joins to try and kill me and when i left, he left.

it says i have insufficent privilege to post btw.

UPDATE: Thank you!!!!

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
He is banned, while I was in bZ24 handling forum posts I noticed people complaining about him, I went to spectate and watched him launching SRAW's at a friendly LAV. He will not be returning.

He is banned, while I was in bZ24 handling forum posts I noticed people complaining about him, I went to spectate and watched him launching SRAW's at a friendly LAV. He will not be returning.
Thanks again, man. I could hug you lol
..it was probably me he was launching sraws at.