Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Ban Appeal: T1RESM0KE was previously JDMCARGUY

In-game Name T1RESM0KE was previously JDMCARGUY

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I wish I knew, I got on and was browsing though discord well I was waiting for the queue, then when I got in the game I tried to spawn and I got the message "you have been kicked by Punkbuster" at first I didn't even know what that was so I looked it up on google because I don't know much about BF4 PC because I was previously a Xbox player, google said Punkbuster detects cheats or hacks then I was sort of lost for words because I got know idea how to do any of those things so I joined back to see if I would get kicked with the message again and so I did.

Why should we lift your ban? Because this is my main server that I played 75% of the time from around level 30-60 to 119 for about a year and I got no idea why I was banned in the first place (not sure if this is even considered a ban because it says I was kicked but I can't join back without getting the message again)

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'm not seeing any bans on file for you, the only thing I see is you being kicked for high ping in December If you're still getting kicked by punkbuster, you will need to update it/reinstall it.