Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: TaxpayerMoney

In-game Name TaxpayerMoney

What game were you banned from? BF4 banzore Pearl/Metro/Lockers

Date of ban Mar 15, 2017

Have you cheated before? No. Never.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Was on Metro for the entire night. Was owning the first part of the night (as I usually do when teams are super-small.. but then the longer I stayed, definitely started getting my ass owned by 'cbravo' , xPreacherx and WirelessG36.

Why should we lift your ban? Because I am always the first one in, I seed the server all the time, !assist team, love the server, I own Hawxx's and WirelessG36's ass all the time. 193 reputation and #151 server rank.

was told by another admin to watch you as you were playing suspiciously so i did... seemed like you knew i was watching you as you paused as soon as i started watching you for like 30 seconds (maybe to turn the hack off?). then you started playing and staying towards the back of all the action not getting as many kills as you were prior to me watching you...so I was thinking "hey false alarm, hes just a careful player prolly..." then right when the map was about to end, you shot two targets clearly through smoke. no spraying, no way you knew where they were exactly. did it right before the round ended. that proved to me you were wall hacking (some sort of toggle probably).

I don't remember this specific time/play you speak of, but i did Alt+Tab to chat with WirelessG36 to come in and help us seed the server. Perhaps then?
I can't really prove a negative (that I wasn't hacking/cheating,) so I don't know how to go about this. I never felt a need to record gameplay on your server, cuz I was never really accused. I often play with Hawxx, vegetaa, wgatactical, xpreacherx, even (hacker ->) elcorbu and cbravo (cbravo def was owning me today) and many others, I'm sure they can vouch for me.
Your server doesn't ban good players, has total freedom of speech (none of that Political Correctness, Snowflake, rule-happy admins) which is why many of us play there.

- I had a ban in BF3 from rTr, "for hacking."
Since, I learned that rTr bans good players often, I decided to start recording my gameplay.
My channel with those videos is here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiyEkx7Km-TU3oJsBvk4FLQ - those two BF3 bans you speak off - were lifted.

one of those people that you claim can vouch for you was the one calling you out today... hes an admin... hence why i was watching you towards the last 10 minutes of that metro round. how do you not know which round i was referring to ? it was the metro round that you played that you got banned on. im gonna leave the ban on for now, unless i hear and see evidence from the people you claim can vouch for you, sorry.

We played Metro since 4pm, like we do every night until 2am for me, I don't specifically recall that smoke incident. Smoke is always out on metro. In smoke, I pull back away from it, so enemy camo can background itself against smoke. I usually spray into lockers, ramp, (narrow: always spray while moving forward.)
I won't waste anymore thread space. Hopefully those people vouch.
If not, thx for great games anyway, I loved that server.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Wow